Summer exits...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Suppose it will depend who the manager turns out to be.

If it's Mancini, I would expect -

Adebayor, Tevez, Bridge, Pizzaro, Kolarov, Dzeko, Milner, De Jong and Kolo - bringing in around £90m.

If Mancini is out the door, I would not be surprised to see Tevez stay and Balotelli leave, maybe Dzeko stay.

A new manager being told to work with what they have barring a couple of biggies.

You don't think AJ will be on Bobby's exit list?

Dzeko - love him but useless!!
Kolo
Tevez
Aj
Hargreaves
Pizzaro
And all loan signings!!
Except possibly ade could seriously fit in?<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:06 pm --<br /><br />Dzeko - love him but useless!!
Kolo
Tevez
Aj
Hargreaves
Pizzaro
And all loan signings!!
Except possibly ade could seriously fit in?

OB1 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Adebayor, Tevez, Bridge, Pizzaro, Kolarov, Dzeko, Milner, De Jong and Kolo - bringing in around £90m.

If Mancini is out the door, I would not be surprised to see Tevez stay and Balotelli leave, maybe Dzeko stay.

A new manager being told to work with what they have barring a couple of biggies.

You don't think AJ will be on Bobby's exit list?

Missed him out, an oversight!

Think we will see a minor overhaul. Our owners accelerated our spending and this summer will be the first real opportunity to bring some serious transfer income flowing in.

I could see £100m raised with a net spend of around £60m.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

is this assuming that we have the most injury-free season ever next season? Or assuming that Mancini will consistently play youngsters, something he has never done at City?

Andouble said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

is this assuming that we have the most injury-free season ever next season? Or assuming that Mancini will consistently play youngsters, something he has never done at City?

Neither, it's based on players who are not even at the club or who have failed to prove their worth.

It is based on City bringing in three or four top class replacements. Which we will.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Andouble said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Neither, it's based on players who are not even at the club or who have failed to prove their worth.

It is based on City bringing in three or four top class replacements. Which we will.

You've still listed 6 regulars (including AJ from your later post, and not including Tevez or Pizarro) that have gotten a lot of football this season and at times we've still been stretched the last month or so.

Three or four players would still leave us short-handed.

Mancini has to stay 1st off 85 - 88 points in the prem league is not a failure and will win the prem league in a lot of season it just might this season as well

OUT

Dezko - AJ - Kolarvo (you need to be able to defend as a left back) Tevez and of course Bridge & Adebayor.

In

2 x decent wide players a left back and 2 strikers who can make things happen (Tevez style) Dezko isn't up to it. Plus another world class centre half making Kolo 4th choice (JL 3rd)

Cavani - Lavezzi - Van Persie - Baines - Robin - Pique and Hazard should do it

tamsie said:
Mancini has to stay 1st off 85 - 88 points in the prem league is not a failure and will win the prem league in a lot of season it just might this season as well

OUT

Dezko - AJ - Kolarvo (you need to be able to defend as a left back) Tevez and of course Bridge & Adebayor.

In

2 x decent wide players a left back and 2 strikers who can make things happen (Tevez style) Dezko isn't up to it. Plus another world class centre half making Kolo 4th choice (JL 3rd)

Cavani - Lavezzi - Van Persie - Baines - Robin - Pique and Hazard should do it

Who the fuck are Dezko and Kolarvo???/

Sorry to disappoint but Dzeko isn't leaving anywhere. City paid way too much for him. The only way is a loan and there are very few teams that can afford his wages.

Derzelez said:
Sorry to disappoint but Dzeko isn't leaving anywhere. City paid way too much for him. The only way is a loan and there are very few teams that can afford his wages.

Real Madrid can if the rumoured swap deal with Higuain went ahead. His wages are in a range that top European clubs could afford, he isn't one of the super-high earners like Aguero, Yaya, and Tevez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.