Summer Sales 2015

Out:
Dzeko
Jovetic
Fernando
Kolarov
Sagna
Lampard
Willy (why did we ever buy a non HG 2nd choice keeper)
Yaya
Boyata

In:

Lacazette
Pogba
Koke
Dybala
A HG goalkeeper
El shaarawy (been poor the last 2 seasons i know but available for 8 mil and still young)

Promoted:

Lopes
Denayer
Maffeo
Angelino
Barker

This is my "never going to happen" wish list

richards30 said:
Edin @ £ 20m
Kolarov @ £ 10m
Jovetic @ £ 18m
Yaya @ £ 20m (only time to cash in now)
Navas @ £ 10m
Fernando @ £ 10m
Guidetti @ £ 3m
Sinclair @ £ 3m

Over £90m in sales there.

ins:

Reus @ £25m
Kurzawa @ £ 15m
Lacazetta @ £ 30m
Pogba @ £ 65m
Pepe or miranda @ £ 15m
de bruyne @ £ 30m
Schneiderlin @ £ 30m

Nett spend £110m but i do think it is required this summer!!! Plus wages saved on yaya, lampard, milner and mdm then we would be set for a real go in all competitions
And how's that going to work with ffp

Milner
Demichelis
Lamps
Jovetic
Possibly Yaya

that's a big enough departure list to not randomly bin Dzeko / Kolarov / Navas / Fernando.

If anyone thinks we're ditching 8+ players I'd imagine you'll be disappointed.

richards30 said:
Edin @ £ 20m
Kolarov @ £ 10m
Jovetic @ £ 18m
Yaya @ £ 20m (only time to cash in now)
Navas @ £ 10m
Fernando @ £ 10m
Guidetti @ £ 3m
Sinclair @ £ 3m

ins:

Reus @ £25m
Kurzawa @ £ 15m
Lacazetta @ £ 30m
Pogba @ £ 65m
Pepe or miranda @ £ 15m
de bruyne @ £ 30m
Schneiderlin @ £ 30m

Nett spend £110m but i do think it is required this summer!!! Plus wages saved on yaya, lampard, milner and mdm then we would be set for a real go in all competitions

We will get nothing for Guidetti as he can go on a Bosman. Reus if he moves will be much more than £25m as he has just signed a new deal.

I think some on here and other threads are in dreamland with some of the transfer lists.

The days of spending £100m out of our own pocket have gone, with FFP and the club looking at taking a more financially viable approach the bulk of our spending will have to come from our outgoings.

Even Chelsea and Real Madrid don't have big net spends, in recent years both clubs have made up the bulk of their transfer kitty's with outgoings.

I think we will be lucky to make £70m-£80m from sales and on top of that I think we will be lucky to use £40m-£50m out of our own back pocket, but even that £40m-£50m is going to take some clever accounting because we as a club are not even making profit of even half that amount yet.

So if that is a fee of around £120m to spend - still a very big figure - then going out spending £80m on Pogba is just ridiculous when in my opinion we need two fullbacks, an experienced central defender to replace Martin, a central midfielder, a winger and an attacking midfielder.

richards30 said:
Edin @ £ 20m More like 12-15m
Kolarov @ £ 10m 6m MAX
Jovetic @ £ 18m No chance, 12m MAX
Yaya @ £ 20m (only time to cash in now) Reckon we could fetch 25m, but he needs to stay IMO
Navas @ £ 10m
Fernando @ £ 10m More like £10.
Guidetti @ £ 3m
Sinclair @ £ 3m LOL

sam-caddick said:
I think some on here and other threads are in dreamland with some of the transfer lists.

The days of spending £100m out of our own pocket have gone, with FFP and the club looking at taking a more financially viable approach the bulk of our spending will have to come from our outgoings.

Even Chelsea and Real Madrid don't have big net spends, in recent years both clubs have made up the bulk of their transfer kitty's with outgoings.

I think we will be lucky to make £70m-£80m from sales and on top of that I think we will be lucky to use £40m-£50m out of our own back pocket, but even that £40m-£50m is going to take some clever accounting because we as a club are not even making profit of even half that amount yet.

So if that is a fee of around £120m to spend - still a very big figure - then going out spending £80m on Pogba is just ridiculous when in my opinion we need two fullbacks, an experienced central defender to replace Martin, a central midfielder, a winger and an attacking midfielder.

A net spend on 50 mill would only require a 10 mill profit this year, a bit less actually as we are allowed a 7 mill loss, if amortized over 5 years, but your right some on here are still completely ignoring FFP as it stands

Being completely realistic, these are the only players that will be leaving.
Jovetic, Lampard, Negredo, Sinclair, Richards, Guidetti, Rekik (I see PSV making it permanent) and possibly Sagna.

I understand the frustrations with Nasri, Kolarov, Dzeko and so on but I just don't see us selling them, I may be wrong but just don't see it.

CTID101 said:
Jovetic, Lampard, Negredo, Sinclair, Richards, Guidetti, Rekik (I see PSV making it permanent) and possibly Sagna.

I understand the frustrations with Nasri, Kolarov, Dzeko and so on but I just don't see us selling them, I may be wrong but just don't see it.

Nasri will only go if the fee is right because he is still a decent player for us, Juventus were scouting him the other week apparently.

In regards to Dzeko and Kolarov I think it's now or never in the summer because I only see their price depreciating after this season, I can see us taking whatever we can get hold of.

Jovetic will be our bargaining chip to get one of Koke or Pogba cheaper, both Juve and Atletico want him apparently.

CTID101 said:

we will sell nasri is the price is right(something like 20-23m) and replace him with a younger hunger player(KDB or isco)...as for dzeko and kolarov Tolmie said very celarly that all the balkans boys will be out of the club till the next season start...won't be unrealistic to expect to get something like 55-60m for this 3 plus the money we may get for the others sell

Caballero
Richards
Nastasic
Fernando
Lampard
Sinclair
Navas / Milner
Jovetic
Dzeko
Guidetti

50-75m

Westwood
Schweinsteiger / Schneiderlin / Kondogbia
Pogba / Koke
Sanchez / Isco / Reus / De Bruyne / Coutinho / F. Anderson
Lacazette / Dybala

110-180m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.