Summer Sales 2015

MihaiCity said:
[as for dzeko and kolarov Tolmie said very celarly that all the balkans boys will be out of the club till the next season start...won't be unrealistic to expect to get something like 55-60m for this 3 plus the money we may get for the others sell

Its totally unrealistic....we'd be lucky to get a combined 45m.

Latest rumors are: Nasri, Yaya Toure, Edin Dzeko, Aleksander Kolarov, Fernandinho and Stevan Jovetic all on the brink.

Fernandinho has been alright but I doubt we will get much back in return for him either way.

delkhouri said:
Latest rumors are: Nasri, Yaya Toure, Edin Dzeko, Aleksander Kolarov, Fernandinho and Stevan Jovetic all on the brink.

Fernandinho has been alright but I doubt we will get much back in return for him either way.

Dinho will stay, it's Fernando that needs selling.

The rest on that list I agree with.

delkhouri said:

That's an awful lot of sulking leaving the club, presumably to make room for Ronaldo's?

sam-caddick said:
delkhouri said:

Yaya is obviously the complicated one,he is unique in his abilities......however,i honestly believe as a team unit,we could function better with an alternative.

So,including Fernando,id be disappointed If we couldn't sell all of the above.

delkhouri said:

agree with pretty much all of those except fernandinho. as a 3rd option in CM i dont think you can do much better than him (as in someone who wont sulk on the bench and will perform to a regular level consistently).

the question I have is, where are those rumors from?

FantasyIreland said:
sam-caddick said:
delkhouri said:

Yaya is obviously the complicated one,he is unique in his abilities......however,i honestly believe as a team unit,we could function better with an alternative.

true. I was loth to have seen him go after the nov-jan period, but post AFCON he has been very poor and combined with his shambolic start to the season I think the time is right.

FantasyIreland said:
MihaiCity said:
[as for dzeko and kolarov Tolmie said very celarly that all the balkans boys will be out of the club till the next season start...won't be unrealistic to expect to get something like 55-60m for this 3 plus the money we may get for the others sell

Its totally unrealistic....we'd be lucky to get a combined 45m.

Don't think 40 - 45 is unreasonable for Dzeko and Jovetic, and around 12 for Kolarov.

FantasyIreland said:
sam-caddick said:
delkhouri said:

It's the Nasri replacement I'm worried about. Who's better than him at keeping possession and playing in tight spaces that's a realistic replacement?

AlloBoi said:
Demichellis ( Out Of Contract) - Yes,too old now
Kolarov - Yes
Caballero - Yes
Fernando - No
Nastasic - Yes
Sinclair - Please God
Navas - No
Jovetic - Yes
Dzeko - Yes
Yaya ( he's off imo) - Yes
Lampard ( Out of contract ) - NYCFC bound

There's the possibility of 11 players leaving...going to be a very busy summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.