Summer Shopping List??

skybluecelt1990

Team supported
Man City
Personally I think we need another centre back to partner Kompany. Kolo does a good job, but is getting on a bit. Lescott usually pretty soild but seems to lack something. And Boyata, still to young to be 1st choice. I'd love to see someone like Chiellini, who Mancini appears to be a fan of.
Another out n out left back would be nice, someone to really battle with Kolarov over the top spot.
And finally another playmaking midfielder to cover when Silva is injured or being rested. Miralem Pjanić I think would be a great addition, and he's someone I think would really bring the best out of Dzeko.

Anyone got any ideas on the players (if any) they'd like to see at Eastlands next season?

giving that we get rid of some, backup for joe, heard the name courtois the other day dont know much about him but its a possibility, subotic and a lb, personally i think our midfield needs a makeover (not a fan of barry or milner and think johnsons probably not gunna make it) so players like sahin, wilshere, ramsey, pjanic, m'vila, a right footed winger like i said in another thread elia would do for me but it doesnt look like hes got many fans on BM, aguero, lukaku, other than them 2 aim for youngsters munain, zohore (meant to be a prospect) and others of the like. Players like mata are a bonus for me (love to see him link up with silva again)

We'll need a fair few signings if we're to avoid what Spurs have gone through this season (assuming we make CL) where their squad hasn't been able to cope with the split duties too well and you can't field a weakened side in the Champions League like we have in Europa so much. We'll need a proper 25 man squad, ie. not one where we loan half of them out mid-season.

LoveCity said:
We'll need a fair few signings if we're to avoid what Spurs have gone through this season (assuming we make CL) where their squad hasn't been able to cope with the split duties too well and you can't field a weakened side in the Champions League like we have in Europa so much. We'll need a proper 25 man squad, ie. not one where we loan half of them out mid-season.

This. I think that if we would still be in Europa league..we would struggle to get the top 4 spot. And big QUALITY squad is needed if you want to make it far in all the 4 competitions.

I dont understand why people are always calling for Subotic :D Have you seen him play? Is he really even that good...? Is it just because you have heard of him and believe all the hype? Do we actually need a CB? Are you sure he would fit in with Kompany?....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.