Summer Shopping List??

BlueCityfan said:
Tevez City said:
I think its good to have him on the bench !

Omg..it's so laughable when you suggest him...no offence :D Are you from the same country with Hleb?

He is playing crap for Birmingham and not really doing anything useful there. He is finished already. Not even a good squad player anymore.

This is what is would like:

Coentrao/Enrique, Hazard, back-up goalie, Mata and Moussa Sissoko. Thats what i would like :D.

Sissoko is probly the future Yaya Toure. Very talented box-to-box midfielder and can also play the holding role.

You prefer Hazard to Sanchez... Why?

Mad 4 It said:
BlueCityfan said:
Omg..it's so laughable when you suggest him...no offence :D Are you from the same country with Hleb?

He is playing crap for Birmingham and not really doing anything useful there. He is finished already. Not even a good squad player anymore.

Coentrao/Enrique, Hazard, back-up goalie, Mata and Moussa Sissoko. Thats what i would like :D.

Sissoko is probly the future Yaya Toure. Very talented box-to-box midfielder and can also play the holding role.

You prefer Hazard to Sanchez... Why?

I think he would fit our style better. Hazard could play left wing, right wing..but also as playmaker in the centre.

Sanchez..idk if he would fit our style. But this is just my opinion and let's see what happens in the summer. I doubt we get either one :D

BlueCityfan said:
Tevez City said:
I think its good to have him on the bench !

And if we signed these players, where would Balo, Tevez, Dzeko, Silva etc fit in?

Sabster said:
BlueCityfan said:

And if we signed these players, where would Balo, Tevez, Dzeko, Silva etc fit in?

Rotation my friend :D But i know it's very unlikely that we will sign mata and Hazard. Both are very good and expensive.

But...just to dream:

---------------Dzeko/Tevez
Mata/Balotelli------Silva-----Hazard/Adam Johnson
-----------Yaya/Milner----De Jong/Moussa Sissoko
Coentrao/Kolarov---Boateng/Lescott---Kompany/Boyata---Richards/Zaba

Dont you just love it? :D 2 very good players in every position.

But that would be too much tbh :D

20sbc07 said:
Kranjcar, N'Zogbia and a Centre back.

You are the one who slagged me fo wanting a new LB. Now..can you explain me why do you want another CB..instead of an LB!

CB: Lescott, Boateng, Toure, Vinny, Boyata

LB: Kolarov

What makes you think Kranjcar would want to sitt on the City bench when he doesn't want to sitt on the Tottenham bench?

And another trouble maker in N'Zogbia...

Tbh..i really dont understand you logic.

dont change the entire team around again for fucks sake. worst thing mancini could do.

in:

ashley young
bellamy back from loan

out:

the obvious

If I was in charge of transfers or whatever, i'd definitely bring in a new midfielder, preferably someone with amazing vision like Xabi Alonso etc... Would also bring in a new centre back, striker and a right winger, would love to see Gerard Pique, Aguero and Sanchez come in, who knows eh?!

Tevez City said:
1- Marko Marin
2- Jose Enrique
3- Alexander Hleb

and Eden Hazard if possible !
Outside of Enrique, the rest are terrible choices

-- Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:05 pm --

Kurple said:
I don't think we should buy stars like Sneijder and Sanchez. They will expect A LOT of game time, and I doubt players like Balo and Milner will be happy playing even less..

We need to buy the best squad players available

I'm starting to like the idea of a Ade - Kaka swap. We need a playmaker when Silva is out and Kaka won't expect to be a regular starter at this point in his career. And Kaka at his best is as good as anyone
*Maybe Assulin can take this job, but I doubt he's ready
You are joking right?

-- Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:09 pm --

BlueCityfan said:
20sbc07 said:
Kranjcar, N'Zogbia and a Centre back.

You are the one who slagged me fo wanting a new LB. Now..can you explain me why do you want another CB..instead of an LB!

CB: Lescott, Boateng, Toure, Vinny, Boyata

LB: Kolarov

What makes you think Kranjcar would want to sitt on the City bench when he doesn't want to sitt on the Tottenham bench?

And another trouble maker in N'Zogbia...

Tbh..i really dont understand you logic.
Simples. He doesn't use logic<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:01 pm --<br /><br />GK. Hennessey(22)

LB. Fabio Coentrao (23)Yes, unless Kolarov continues to improve, which would mean we need a backup and not a starter

DM. Marouane Fellaini (23)Absolutely. In rotation with Yaya, Milner can backup Nigel

AM. Alexis Sanchez (22),Big money addition, Yes! final offensive piece to join AJ, Silva, and Assulin in the offensive mid role

Attack: Tevez, Dzeko, Balotelli

OUT

Given, Bridge, Vieira, SWP, Jo, Bellamy, Caicedo, Santa Cruz and Adebayor and Barry.[/quote]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.