Summer Shopping List??

of course i'd give up all these, plus my left testicle for god, otherwise known as MESSI.

Jesus Christ, anyone else notice his name MESSI, AH! (messiah). coincidence or what?

Assuming we get CL I think we need some experience in the middle

Sneider would be brilliant
Kaka @ right price
Gerard if available

I'm reasonably happy with the defence if no-one leaves

Could try a cheeky bid for Dawson

Others to consider

Wiltshire would be a great signing
Gourcuff
Bale would give us a new dimension if available

Think we will be Ok up front if all stay

Not seen much of him but Lukaka in Jo out might be a good move for the future

I don't think we should buy stars like Sneijder and Sanchez. They will expect A LOT of game time, and I doubt players like Balo and Milner will be happy playing even less..

We need to buy the best squad players available

I'm starting to like the idea of a Ade - Kaka swap. We need a playmaker when Silva is out and Kaka won't expect to be a regular starter at this point in his career. And Kaka at his best is as good as anyone
*Maybe Assulin can take this job, but I doubt he's ready

Tevez City said:
supportingcitysincelunchtime said:
Is he good enough now?

I think its good to have him on the bench !

Omg..it's so laughable when you suggest him...no offence :D Are you from the same country with Hleb?

He is playing crap for Birmingham and not really doing anything useful there. He is finished already. Not even a good squad player anymore.

This is what is would like:

Coentrao/Enrique, Hazard, back-up goalie, Mata and Moussa Sissoko. Thats what i would like :D.

Sissoko is probly the future Yaya Toure. Very talented box-to-box midfielder and can also play the holding role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.