Summer Transfer Window

Am I the only one who thinks our summer targets have already been approached and the business practically done (finalisation processes apart and maybe personal terms). Fernando looks almost a given (new contract or not).
Mangala? Matuidi? I don't know but the way we work now I wouldn't be surprised. Joleon has dropped hints he's defo on his way so we will sign a centre half. I believe we will have addressed all the squads shortcomings for next year.
Be interesting who fits the bill - couple of surprises methinks - not stellar names.

I don't think we need to spend like last summer, maybe a centre back (Mangala, Badstuber, Benatia, Marquinhos etc), a CM (Fernando, Matuidi, Zuculini) and a couple prospects and/or a left winger.

CaliBoy said:
Matuidi or Fernando? who would be a better fit for us?
Depends on who is being let go. Matuidi would be a good replacement for Rodwell and Fernando for Garcia.

I think Zuculini is a prospect signing so I wouldn't expect him to come in a rip it up straight away, I can see him coming in to replace Rodwell personally, with Jack going out on loan.

Fernando will be back up for Fernandinho if we go for him again.

I want to see Lopes getting more game time in my opinion, at any other club he would be in their squad list week in week out so it's time after this season to start giving him a chance, even if it's for twenty minutes or so.

Don't think we need to go out and buy everything in sight and spend £100 mill this summer. A good experienced CB to partner Vinny and a Defensive Mid to back up Ferna are critical. If we can find some great young prospects at LB and RB that would be a bonus

Kinkys Left Foot said:
Am I the only one who thinks our summer targets have already been approached and the business practically done (finalisation processes apart and maybe personal terms). Fernando looks almost a given (new contract or not).
Mangala? Matuidi? I don't know but the way we work now I wouldn't be surprised. Joleon has dropped hints he's defo on his way so we will sign a centre half. I believe we will have addressed all the squads shortcomings for next year.
Be interesting who fits the bill - couple of surprises methinks - not stellar names.

I agree. I think we're going to keep on with the "buying smart" approach. We might have trouble getting Mangala as Porto are sure to get a bidding war started. Matuidi might be more likely than Fernando

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.