Summer Transfers

Sell;
Dzeko, Tevez (if we can), Barry, Kolarov and Lescott. Release Kolo, RSC and Bridge.

Bring in;
Jovetic- Able to play across the front line and have been impressed with how direct he is.

Cavani or Falcao- we need to replace Mario and Dzeko at a minimum so one of these is necessary. Both great out and out strikers.

LB/LWB- Kolarov just isn't good enough. Need someone in the ilk of Clichy, good engine and pace as well as able to attack and defend. I can't think of anyone off the top of my head but there are players out there.

Midfielder- Plenty of names I can think of but no point listing them all. We need someone with pace, ability to get about the pitch, good passing range and set pieces would be a bonus. Really like Cabaye, not the fastest midfielder but been impressed every time I watch him. Benat on paper meets most of the criteria as well.
Rodwell on paper does as well but his inexperience in Europe and his fitness record would be a concern but certainly capable of moulding into a good player for us.

Youth- Delefou has been mentioned and has some rave reviews and we couldn't have anyone better to bring him in than Txiki. Looks like he can play across the front line as well.

Outside of that we don't need anyone IMO. We have cover at RB/CB and in midfield. Mancini won't use out and out wingers but Jovetic could be utilised out there and certainly provide more than Nasri who is far better centrally.

This summer will go one of two ways.
Massive overhaul with 5+ players coming, 5+ going.
Or we'll sell one or two and sign one or two.
The latter is what I'm afraid of, because the attitude of some players simply must change by the end of the season, or they must be shown the door. Obviously the first player who springs to mind is Nasri. He's a very talented player, and at times he's literally better than Silva. But very often he ends up like Sinclair, he's just too lazy.
I don't mind Dzeko being lazy because he always has been, it's not a new thing, that's the type of player he is. Like slightly lazier Mario Gomez. Laziness is somewhat forgivable for a striker, NOT a midfielder.

mcfc2607 said:
The only person I'm confident we will get is Cavani but apart from that I haven't got a clue.

With reports saying that Madrid might be in for him I'm not that confident about it. I wouldn't reject any of Benzema or Higuain though!

Syth said:
mcfc2607 said:
The only person I'm confident we will get is Cavani but apart from that I haven't got a clue.

With reports saying that Madrid might be in for him I'm not that confident about it. I wouldn't reject any of Benzema or Higuain though!
except those guys haven't been very clinical this season...

kun said:
RELEASED: Wright, Bridge, K Toure, Santa Cruz

SOLD: McGivern, Kolarov, Boyata, Wabara, Lescott, Barry, Ibrahim, Sinclair, Nasri, Elabdelloui, Dzeko, Nimely, Scapuzzi

OUT ON LOAN: Meppen-Walter, Drury, Helan, Evans, Lopes, Pozo, Cole

SIGNED: Shaw, Matip, Fernandinho, Rodriguez, Deulofeu, Cavani

NEW CONTRACTS: Zabaleta, Milner, Tevez

PROMOTED: Johansen, Rekik, Suarez

Income (approx.): £70m in transfer fees // £950k p/w (£49m p/a) in wages

Expenditure (approx.): £110m in tranfer fees // £600k p/w (£32m p/a) in wages

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Nastasic Clichy
Fernandinho Yaya
Silva Aguero Rodriguez
Cavani

Were we loaning meppen-Walters? HMP Manchester?

mancitydreamteam said:
kun said:
RELEASED: Wright, Bridge, K Toure, Santa Cruz

SOLD: McGivern, Kolarov, Boyata, Wabara, Lescott, Barry, Ibrahim, Sinclair, Nasri, Elabdelloui, Dzeko, Nimely, Scapuzzi

OUT ON LOAN: Meppen-Walter, Drury, Helan, Evans, Lopes, Pozo, Cole

SIGNED: Shaw, Matip, Fernandinho, Rodriguez, Deulofeu, Cavani

NEW CONTRACTS: Zabaleta, Milner, Tevez

PROMOTED: Johansen, Rekik, Suarez

Income (approx.): £70m in transfer fees // £950k p/w (£49m p/a) in wages

Expenditure (approx.): £110m in tranfer fees // £600k p/w (£32m p/a) in wages

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Nastasic Clichy
Fernandinho Yaya
Silva Aguero Rodriguez
Cavani

Were we loaning meppen-Walters? HMP Manchester?

Yeah loaning him to prison

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.