Summer Transfers

Inter are not really in a great spot. They crashed out of the CL at the group stage. Failed to challenge Juve. & Their team needs a lot of work, not much money to spend if they don't sell Lautaro. If they sell Lautaro they will get weaker...

Bastoni was bought by Inter from Atalanta in 2017. He spent 2 years on Loan & This is his first season playing for them.

If Manchester City come calling & you reject the first time, fair enough. If they come calling again, will you reject them a second time for Inter Milan?

Amad Traoré is also from the Atalanta Academy, like Bastoni. And along with Cancelo who can also speak Italian, Bastoni would have an easy time settling in.

Bastoni is the Primary target & we will wait if we can't get him this summer.

yes they are.
We will wait? So if we don’t get him this summer, we’ll hold off and not buy anyone else?

bastoni was signed for €32million, and even though that was pre-Covid market. It’ll be highly unlikely that they will allow him to leave for anything less than €60million. Godin looks set to leave too and have his contract terminated due to the wages, so he falls into place in terms of first team football. Upamacano’s clause is now €40million, and it baffles why we wouldn’t activate that and allow them a cheaper deal on Angelino permanently signing, however I would keep him and sell Zinchenko.

4 Done
Houssem Aouar (22)
Thiago Almada (19)
Rayan Ait Nouri (19)
Amad Traoré (18)

3 Left.
Mohamed Ihattaren (18)
Eduardo Camavinga (18)
Alessandro Bastoni (21)

Thanks for your clarity - you are putting your neck on the line but fair play. Interestng that you say they are all for the first team squad..i would have thought some would go into the Under 23's/reserves.

Of all those the only ones that look ready for the first team would be Houssem Aouar and maybe Almada but both would have Bernardo, Sterling Mahrez and Jesus ahead of them

if we are bringing Sandler back then where does Bastoni fit in?

Eduardo Camavinga (18) - looks good but again i doubt he would get anywhere near the first tema squad next year....ferna and Rodri will still be both there and even with Ferna at Centre half that blocks off Bastoni (and Sandler)

Amad Traore - looks very exciting but there is Lucas Nmeche and Braff knocking on the door of the first team squad (not that I rate Nmeche at all - think he is championship level)

Mohamed Ihattaren and Rayan Ait Nouri - dont look anywhere near the level needed

I thought Tielemans was already too good for the league at 16 and did not develop because of that, going to Monaco was a disaster they were attempting to stop the rot by buying cheap, he is a Pep type player but i think price wise/value that boat has sailed

I dont agree.

Off course Tielemans immediatly made an impact, at age 16, but it was with ups and downs in the beginning, like with most talents.
Belgian league is not to be underesstemated. His last 2 seasons with Anderlecht, he and Leander Dendoncker developped in to the 2 most important players for the team, leading the team to a tittle. And where crucial for their further career.

Most important for the development is playing grown man football, at a young age. And not wasting to much time with u18 and u21 teams.

Thanks for your clarity - you are putting your neck on the line but fair play. Interestng that you say they are all for the first team squad..i would have thought some would go into the Under 23's/reserves.

Of all those the only ones that look ready for the first team would be Houssem Aouar and maybe Almada but both would have Bernardo, Sterling Mahrez and Jesus ahead of them

if we are bringing Sandler back then where does Bastoni fit in?

Eduardo Camavinga (18) - looks good but again i doubt he would get anywhere near the first tema squad next year....ferna and Rodri will still be both there and even with Ferna at Centre half that blocks off Bastoni (and Sandler)

Amad Traore - looks very exciting but there is Lucas Nmeche and Braff knocking on the door of the first team squad (not that I rate Nmeche at all - think he is championship level)

Mohamed Ihattaren and Rayan Ait Nouri - dont look anywhere near the level needed
Amad & Ihattaren & Bastoni are Left footed
Rogers & Braaf & Sandler are Right Footed
Bernardo & Foden are Midfielders.
Fernandinho is a Centre-Back

Right & Left footers in our squad are completely different & Matters in Tactics. Their roles do not Overlap.

In due time. Phil Foden as an 18 year old started in Central Midfield against the team that knocked Guardiola out of the CL, in a must win game during the season run in.

Them bieng inexperienced is not going to be a factor at all.

@JimmyGrimble10 we missed out on Jorginho & went into 18/19 season with a 33 year old Fernandinho as our Starting Defensive Midfielder.

Inter are not really in a great spot. They crashed out of the CL at the group stage. Failed to challenge Juve. & Their team needs a lot of work, not much money to spend if they don't sell Lautaro. If they sell Lautaro they will get weaker...

Bastoni was bought by Inter from Atalanta in 2017. He spent 2 years on Loan & This is his first season playing for them.

If Manchester City come calling & you reject the first time, fair enough. If they come calling again, will you reject them a second time for Inter Milan?

Amad Traoré is also from the Atalanta Academy, like Bastoni. And along with Cancelo who can also speak Italian, Bastoni would have an easy time settling in.

Bastoni is the Primary target & we will wait if we can't get him this summer.

yes they are.

utter garbage! We will be signing at least one CB this summer no matter what!

Right & Left footers in our squad are completely different & Matters in Tactics. Their roles do not Overlap.

In due time. Phil Foden as an 18 year old started in Central Midfield against the team that knocked Guardiola out of the CL, in a must win game during the season run in.

@JimmyGrimble10 we missed out on Jorginho & went into 18/19 season with a 33 year old Fernandinho as our Starting Defensive Midfielder.

Yes and that paid off, however, an injury to Laporte and we’re in a massive massive hole. Stones, Sandler, Otamendi, Laporte, Garcia, Fernandinho, Unknown. From that list, it’s a must Otamendi gets sold along with Sandler. Signing Aouar allows Gundogan to move back to the six role permanently either back up for whichever to Rodri. But we certainly lack a top drawer CB. New guy, Laporte, Stones and Garcia gives us good cover. But that new guy probably won’t occur unless Otamendi gets sold.

also, is Claudio Gomes a CFG player or still highly rated considering he was the jewel of the PSG academy?

Sandler would still have stones and Ferna ahead of him

Bernardo and foden maybe midfielders but with the way we play they are also wide forwards at times (esp Bernardo). I wasnt talking really about experience - Im talking about are tehy seriously anywere hear the level to dislodge those players and get any game time.....

Camavinga - Fern is being deployed as a centre half but are you telling me that either he is going to dislodge Rodri or that if needed Pep wouldnt play ferna there and instead play an unknown 18 year old? - Sorry i dont see it

Braff maybe left footed but Pep has shown he plays inverted wide players so Almada and would also have to content with him as well as the others Ive mentioned.

I dont doubt your info but I dont think most of them will get near the first team next season -they may train with the first team at times....like Doyle and various others but other than Aourar and maybe Amalda at a push I just dont see it

I could see Sandler getting a chance as we are desperate for a centre half and maybe this is our option - maybe he will be brought back to see if he is good enough?

utter garbage! We will be signing at least one CB this summer no matter what!

I’m not so sure. I don’t trust City to do that. They held off with Jorginho and were willing to hold off and sell sane last summer after the community shield. If we don’t sell Otamendi, we’d have five CBs. One needs to go before anyone can come in. Who’s going to pay his wages etc? He won’t be an easy sale that’s for certain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.