Summer Transfers

Torres
Aourar
Koulibaly

City are moving quickly, this is going to be a fantastic window upcoming, with also a left back and back up centre back on the radar , but these 3 are sounding like they will be confirmed Not long after the window is open in a couple of week .
Do you think Torres will be the only buy for the forward line this window?

Last edited:
I liked the idea of idea of Aouar before Foden made it clear that he was a man...Now, I don't know. We'd be kind of stacked in midfield.

Do you think Torres will be the only buy for the forward line this window?
Don’t see how we can add more; Sterling, Torres, Mahrez, Jesus and Kun competing for 3 forward spots with Bernardo and Foden capable of playing on the wing. Don’t see us having a vacancy until Kun goes, the only way we’d be interested in Martinez would be if Kun is 100% going at the end of his current deal, and the club view him as the perfect replacement - otherwise it’s too many players.

I liked the idea of idea of Aouar before Foden made it clear that he was a man...Now, I don't know. We'd be kind of stacked in midfield.

Need to rest one a game and 5 sub rule favors us hugely. Unless there is another lockdown, players will be playing almost non stop for the best part of 18 months, so the more midfielders the better.

We're at a real disadvantage compared to teams not in the CL, as we can't be buying or selling anyone until we're through that really. Maybe 1 player here or there, but we can't bring in a couple of defenders when we might still need Stones in a CL final.

We're at a real disadvantage compared to teams not in the CL, as we can't be buying or selling anyone until we're through that really. Maybe 1 player here or there, but we can't bring in a couple of defenders when we might still need Stones in a CL final.

You think we’re going to wait to buy a player just because of the CL? Not going to happen, we’re clearly negotiating for players now, if there’s an agreement the player will be signed. The club isn’t just going to say: well Koulibaly, mind waiting a bit because we’re in the CL and don’t want to upset anyone in the squad.

Also, zero chance Stones starts in the CL. Fernandinho will be Laporte’s partner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.