Summer Transfers

We need to spend 100m plus on harry kane, simple as. Forget your Sancho's and your Grealish, we get Kane we blow everyone out the water. I love Gabby but he's not going to take over Sergio.

We just need to say to spurs name your price.

agree we do need a quality striker in.
We all know Aguero will be injured at times next season & even if Jesus is firing we need another out & out striker in this team. Just not sure Kane is the man with his injuries stacking up now too

We need to spend 100m plus on harry kane, simple as. Forget your Sancho's and your Grealish, we get Kane we blow everyone out the water. I love Gabby but he's not going to take over Sergio.

We just need to say to spurs name your price.
That’s one thing you don’t say to spurs

Given we sold Sane for £45m and have brought in Ake and Torress for £60m I think that's great business so far. We've only spent £15m in total.

We've strengthened the problematic left side of defence and brought in a young skillful Sane replacement who looks top class already.

I think we will spend big on Koulibaly and can imagine we'll bring in a big name striker soon!

people reckon aouar has a chance?

I do. Have to remember that OL are still in the Champions League as well, taking a goal lead to Turin, so I wouldn't expect anything to happen yet. Juventus themselves were linked with him throughout the early part of the year, but they seem to have drawn a line under that and are turning their attention elsewhere. If OL are eliminated next Friday, we'll know fairly quickly if he's coming or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.