Summer Transfers

I wouldn’t mind bringing Ilicic from Atalanta for a year if we could tempt him. Tall, powerful, quick and can finish.

Odsonne Edouard just scored a hattrick yesterday. Looks like the part. Also the one club constantly linked with him is Arsenal and we can easily outbid them. If there is a scenario where he can be bought and then loaned back to Celtic it will be good for all parties involved.
Martinez is too costly and for Haaland competition is immense. Him and Jovic looks like the two options which we can focus on without the fear of getting into the bidding war

the first 3 are by no means improssible
Haaland aint going anywhere for another year and if we are after Kane we will miss out on him fullstop as we wont go for him next year
I would say the striker will be Kane/Martinez.

Also add Aouar to the list and a LB.

Odsonne Edouard just scored a hattrick yesterday. Looks like the part. Also the one club constantly linked with him is Arsenal and we can easily outbid them. If there is a scenario where he can be bought and then loaned back to Celtic it will be good for all parties involved.
Martinez is too costly and for Haaland competition is immense. Him and Jovic looks like the two options which we can focus on without the fear of getting into the bidding war
He'd probably be available for around £30-40m also.

Whoever we sign regardless of cost I hope they're good enough to improve us so we don't have to endure seeing Liverpool and Arsenal winning trophies instead of us again. That's like the bad old days!

I would say the striker will be Kane/Martinez.

Also add Aouar to the list and a LB.

think you are dreaming a bit about Aouar and the left back - that would be a huge spend on top of what we are already talking about

think you are dreaming a bit about Aouar and the left back - that would be a huge spend on top of what we are already talking about
Your dreaming if you think LB is not urgently required.

I also think we could lose a player than would shock a lot of people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.