Summer Transfers

23 plays midfield. Its prob Gerrard to be fair, as much of a dipper as he is, No way you don't watch him as a kid in your position.

My point was if he was the level we need, he would be going to a higher level club, and probably not as an out of contract player either. Can't sign every promising player out there, and we're not in the business of flipping profits either.

Newly promoted Schalke are still swithering over whether to buy Ko Itakura (6 million Euros) from us, in spite of the fact that he has been a mainstay for them all season. The deal has to be agreed by May 31st, apparently, but they first have to sell three players to raise the money; one player they are considering selling is Robbie Matondo who they themselves have had on loan at Cercle Bruges. If Schalke do not activate the clause, then Celtic are another possible destination for Itakura.
they are still What? swithering?

My point was if he was the level we need, he would be going to a higher level club, and probably not as an out of contract player either. Can't sign every promising player out there, and we're not in the business of flipping profits either.
Not so sure on that last point.
We do sign players below our level, loan them out to partner clubs, and sell on for profits.
It's part of the CFG business model I guess

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.