Summer Transfers

Cancelo is going nowhere. Only change at RB is wether Couto Will go to Leeds or stay here as 3rd choice.

All the noise this summer is just Mendes trying to help Barcelona & Semedo(who's prob going to Juve). All of the reports are exclusively coming from Barca side for a reason.

For Ait Nouri(Mendes Client) The Wolves Interest and the City wanting to send him out to Spain part are all made up by Mendes lol.

He wants to make sure Nouri is going to remain in the first team(he will) and not be loaned out in January / something like Angelino. & Wolves have two young left backs already lool.

Nouri makes a good 3rd choice especially if we have nothing coming through our youth, but we need a first choice to out Mendy, for me that is Tsimikas, plays a lot like Zincky just faster a bit better tacking and a better crosser

Nouri makes a good 3rd choice especially if we have nothing coming through our youth, but we need a first choice to out Mendy, for me that is Tsimikas, plays a lot like Zincky just faster a bit better tacking and a better crosser
We have two Left-Backs in the academy for whom that "3rd spot" is for(towards end of 20/21 season probs)

Nouri is going be giving the chance to be second choice.

Laporte and Cancelo are also going to be Options for Left-Back.
Bastoni(Left footed CB) Pep sees as a Left-Back option too.

We have two Left-Backs in the academy for whom that "3rd spot" is for(towards end of 20/21 season probs)

How many of the forward players will stay, would have though only 1, with Almada the one staying the others going on loan. Or do we not want all 3 are some back up options

To be fair that sounds like our LW problem last season when we had all these players who could play there, just not very well, at this moment we have 3 LB`s none of which i would call a first choice, i can see Pep giving Mendy another chance but that means we will need an experienced first choice LB and that is not Nouri.

How many of the forward players will stay, would have though only 1, with Almada the one staying the others going on loan. Or do we not want all 3 are some back up options

All of them will stay. In January it'll be reassessed, but they will most likely stay the whole season.

Agüero Will leave summer 2021
Sterling Summer 2021(keep your eyes on him)
(he will most likely sign a 1 year contract, while Jesus and Mahrez will most likely sign a 3 year and 2 year contract respectively. Why is that!?)

So our Attack is going to be evolving in summer 21. We need the youngsters here and learning the system next season(even if some of them get Foden level minutes), that is the best way to prepare them for their second season.
To be fair that sounds like our LW problem last season when we had all these players who could play there, just not very well, at this moment we have 3 LB`s none of which i would call a first choice, i can see Pep giving Mendy another chance but that means we will need an experienced first choice LB and that is not Nouri.

The circumstances are different, but we did not have an experienced Left-Back in 18-19 or 19-20, Nor will we have one in 20-21 besides Mendy.

Left-Back will most likely continue to be a problem, knowing our luck. But compared to the previous 3 season, we are going to have a much more Balanced squad to deal with the problem.

Last edited:
All of them will stay. In January it'll be reassessed, but they will most likely stay the whole season.

Agüero Will leave summer 2021
Sterling Summer 2021(keep your eyes on him)
(he will most likely sign a 1 year contract, while Jesus and Mahrez will most likely sign a 3 year and 2 year contract respectively. Why is that!?)

So our Attack is going to be evolving in summer 21. We need the youngsters here and learning the system next season(even if some of them get Foden level minutes), that is the best way to prepare them for their second season.
Any news on the players we are selling?

Stones
Zinchenko

Ilkay
Otamendi

Leroy
David Silva
Doubt we'll sell Stones or Gundogan. Stones probably deserves a last chance to play with Laporte and show that he's up for it. That homegrown quota is very valuable for us and we're not gonna find a better HG CB. I can see Stones performing very good in a 3ATB system.

As for Gundogan he's basically Pep's adopted son. I can only see us selling him if we get like 40m+ or if Gundogan himself push for a transfer. Pep will play him until his legs are completely gone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.