Summer Transfers

He has had a lot of hamstring injuries the latest being the only long one but i would not believe his reputation, it started with him refusing his Barca diet but has more to do with the failing aging first team players getting worried, He is one of very few who can match Sane for quality and certainly better than any liverpool player

That's a matter of opinion, I'd have Mane over him in a heartbeat personally.

Do we have any solid information or even a hint as to who we’re interested in?

It's a bit up in the air with the CAS thing, the only 1 consistant name is Hassam Aouar, possibly Thiago Almada also if you believe a couple of people, he is heavily linked to the rags though too.

Last edited:
Do we have any solid information or even a hint as to who we’re interested in?
We have probably 4 players leaving 1 attacker 1 midfielder 1 defender 1 goalkeeper, of these 1 is a first team player, then you have your failing positions for one reason or another left wing , defensive midfield, left back and central defense,, after that you have your balances, age, quality and experience is good but height and pace is poor association trained and youth/club trained is poor.
On top of that you have Covid 19 confusing contract times, dropping transfers and more importantly wages, our ban whether it materializes or not and our very secretive owners.
So it is unlikely that anybody knows, but for me that is 4 main buys and 4 young players coming into last years squad either through our youth or buys

That's a matter of opinion, I'd have Mane over him in a heartbeat personally.
Not for me but i can understand anyone looking at Mane with an envious eye, but Dembele is quality that is available partially because Barca have not paid the full price for him yet and intend to reduce wages next season by bringing in huge quantities of youth out of their academy

Nah, hate them but Mane is several levels above Dembele, even if you discount the injury issues.
Mane,,,,,,,,, 28 age,,,,,,,250 games,,,,,,,,,,114 goals
Dembele,,,,,23 age,,,,,,,131 games,,,,,,,,,,43 goals,,
It would seem Mane has spent an awful lot of time injured certainly Dembele equals Mane`s early career and Dembele has never played striker, or as i put it one is quality the other is a pace machine that suits the team he is in,

Mane,,,,,,,,, 28 age,,,,,,,250 games,,,,,,,,,,114 goals
Dembele,,,,,23 age,,,,,,,131 games,,,,,,,,,,43 goals,,
It would seem Mane has spent an awful lot of time injured certainly Dembele equals Mane`s early career and Dembele has never played striker, or as i put it one is quality the other is a pace machine that suits the team he is in,

Mane plays on the left, he's not a striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.