Summerbee Never To Be Invited Again!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/02/23/article-1359683-0D50F737000005DC-639_634x559.jpg/img]

Just seen this i used to work next door to it.. on New Brown Street.. anyone remember it?.. there was a yates to the right & the Crispy Crunchy Clothing Company to the left.. (i use to manage it)

Longsight-memories said:
article-1359683-0D50F737000005DC-639_634x559.jpg

Just seen this i used to work next door to it.. on New Brown Street.. anyone remember it?.. there was a yates to the right & the Crispy Crunchy Clothing Company to the left.. (i use to manage it)

Phleeper said:
I'd like to see Andy Morrison on Talk Shite with Collymore, see if he reprises his tongue down the throat incident at Fulham back in 1999.

Didn't he get sent off for that as well? If so what was it classed as? Sexual Assult?

dom said:
'The post' Which post? Most of what you have posted has been offensive.
Do one

Bollocks.
I loved what buzzer said too, and totally aggreed that it needed to be said.
Just because i disagree with someone writing a whiny letter i should do one. No.
Fair call on the personal abuse bit from the mods, there was no need for it and if i'm honest, i'm a bit embarassed for doing it, like before i apologize for that.

What did Sky expect to happen? I did find his rant a little bit cringe worthy but fuck it, he's a City fan. It's difficult to talk without bias when it's your team, especially when the other two presenters only want to talk about one particular moment (was a great goal btw).

He did have a valid point aswell. Most other media outlets reported how we did have more possession, shots etc, and we did deserve something from the game.

I must say, i do quite like Redknapp though. He's been pro city lately which makes a nice change. Even the two Custis brothers are changing their tune towards us.

Finally, Sky do annoy me but after listening to ITV's cliched twaddle on Sunday afternoon, i feel like they are the lesser evil.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.