Summerbee Never To Be Invited Again!

Spiros said:
Vyvyan Basterd said:
And after they read the first line then yawn & delete it, what next?

That's nothing short of pathetic in a "dear points of view" way
"I dont like something i saw on my TV so i want a bit of a whinge"

That'll achieve fuck-all.

Do something that'll hurt them proper & CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION...
dickhead.

Think about what Blueanorak wrote. Then think about what you wrote.

Do you think what you wrote was really necessary?

What are basing your 'dickhead' judgement on?

I'm basing my judgement on the fact that writing a letter does fuck-all and e-mither even less

Since when did "signed...vexed of Manchester" ever do anything?

The pen never was as mighty as the sword.
And anyone who thinks otherwise, is a dickhead because if they think the letter will be seen by anyone other than a secretary/secretary's monkey, they are deluded.

Its paper shite as usual.

All those quotes have been lifted straight out of sunday match programme word for word.

The reporter has then added the 'sky have indicated' bollocks.

What and where have sky 'indicated' anyway?
WTF does it even mean?

Bollocks papershite!

Vyvyan Basterd said:
Spiros said:
Think about what Blueanorak wrote. Then think about what you wrote.

Do you think what you wrote was really necessary?

What are basing your 'dickhead' judgement on?

I'm basing my judgement on the fact that writing a letter does fuck-all and e-mither even less

And anyone who thinks otherwise, is a dickhead because if they think the letter will be seen by anyone other than a secretary/secretary's monkey, they are deluded.

Alright then. I'd just suggest to you that it's a bold and unwise way to start your career here by calling people dickheads for pretty much no reason whatsoever.

I'd like to see you getting rid of your Sky subscription with a sword though

Spiros said:
Vyvyan Basterd said:

Alright then. I'd just suggest to you that it's a bold and unwise way to start your career here by calling people dickheads for pretty much no reason whatsoever.

I'd like to see you getting rid of your Sky subscription with a sword though

There WAS a reason and I gave it to you.

And I assumed this was a free speech board.

I reckon i'd use a phone for the cancellation TBH.

No idea why people watch it anyway.

It's pretty much agreed that they're an odious station with absolute wankers presenting the shows and an owner who is barely human. Add to that the fact that they love the rags and it's appeal is 0% for me so I never watch it and I don't give a flying fuck what they do/don't say as it means dick to me.

If you persist on watching this shite and listening to talk wank and all the rest then you deserve everything you get. You know the score going into these things.

TheMightyQuinn said:
No idea why people watch it anyway.

It's pretty much agreed that they're an odious station with absolute wankers presenting the shows and an owner who is barely human. Add to that the fact that they love the rags and it's appeal is 0% for me so I never watch it and I don't give a flying fuck what they do/don't say as it means dick to me.

If you persist on watching this shite and listening to talk wank and all the rest then you deserve everything you get. You know the score going into these things.

Amen.<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:08 pm --<br /><br />
Spiros said:
The phone is mightier than the sword.

Shitbag

Not quite, but for prompt subscription queries it's mightier than the pen.

Bag a shite.

Vyvyan Basterd said:
BlueAnorak said:
The only way to get through to them is to respond to sky about the decision not to invitte Mike Sumerbee on air again through there contactus page:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/contactus/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/contactus/</a>

My comment was as follows:

COntact them, get everyone you know to contact them and be polite. That will truely piss them off.

And after they read the first line then yawn & delete it, what next?

That's nothing short of pathetic in a "dear points of view" way
"I dont like something i saw on my TV so i want a bit of a whinge"

That'll achieve fuck-all.

Do something that'll hurt them proper & CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION...
dickhead.

no need....if you want to stick around on here, rein in the personal abuse please

robsta said:
Sky may not want Buzzer on again but they are going to want to come to COMS again and screen matches and expect the usual warmth and hospitality they've received in the past. I think City should given them the appropriate welcome and even have Buzzer as Club Ambassador to welcome them through the door. We could always forget to deliver the refreshments to the pundits box, turn the heating on full, even question the passes of every Sky employee or pundit who tries to gain entry. Maybe I'm getting very petty but nice to throw in a few underhand tactics.

Brilliant but I,m sure we are too dignified. Although does anyone know the engineer at the club who has access to the central heating :)

I hope in future whoever is the City guest takes a leaf out of Buzzers book and tells em straight..
Take no prisoners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.