Summerbee Never To Be Invited Again!

shadygiz said:
Vyvyan Basterd said:
And after they read the first line then yawn & delete it, what next?

That's nothing short of pathetic in a "dear points of view" way
"I dont like something i saw on my TV so i want a bit of a whinge"

That'll achieve fuck-all.

Do something that'll hurt them proper & CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION...
dickhead.

no need....if you want to stick around on here, rein in the personal abuse please

Fair enough.

Apologies to anyone offended by the post.

Well i'm nominating Mr Andy Morrison to to be the next ex City pundit for the derby games. Lets see any presenter or Dwight 'Nosferatu teeth' Yorke show the same lack of respect then. One snarl from Andy will ave em pissing in their Y fronts!!

Good ol' Buzzer ....

it's about time somebody put the corrupt media masses straight .....

ya just can't keep a good man down!

I was lucky enough to shake Buzzer's hand outside the ground in Salonika last Tuesday. I congratulated him (on behalf of all Blues) on standing up to the Rag Lovers on SKY, but to be honest he seemed a bit taken aback by the whole thing. He may not have realised at the time that he was only saving what tens of thousands of us have been thinking/saying for years!

Sha-la-la-la Summerbee!

bluemanc said:
I asked them if it might be a better idea to get Vicky Kloss on next time,i await the reply.

I wonder if the next sky game will have a non City pundit on and a so called neutral ??

Vyvyan Basterd said:
shadygiz said:
no need....if you want to stick around on here, rein in the personal abuse please

Fair enough.

Apologies to anyone offended by the post.

'The post' Which post? Most of what you have posted has been offensive.
Do one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.