Sun Jihai - your memories

I know exactly where I was that night. My lads band had a gig at the Cavern Club on the Saturday night. So we were all downstairs in Briercliffe Working Mens club whilst they were rehearsing an hours worth of their own material. The Secretary of the club kept coming down to tell us City had scored and when it was 3-2 we all went up and watched the remainder of the game and the reharsal went up in smoke....absolutely pissed as a "hand cart".....lol The gig was superb as wel, butl unfortuanely they never got signed.

Tough cookie and a really nice guy as well. Lived next door to my teacher at school and she used to talk about him all the time

I know exactly where I was that night. My lads band had a gig at the Cavern Club on the Saturday night. So we were all downstairs in Briercliffe Working Mens club whilst they were rehearsing an hours worth of their own material. The Secretary of the club kept coming down to tell us City had scored and when it was 3-2 we all went up and watched the remainder of the game and the reharsal went up in smoke....absolutely pissed as a "hand cart".....lol The gig was superb as wel, butl unfortuanely they never got signed.
I went to put my head through the tv in joy and missed it. Smashed my head on a wall. Did the same with our window. We always had that one game at Maine rd, like Leeds etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.