Sun Jihai - your memories

Pre 3-1 last derby at Maine road ‘sun jihai sun jihai sun jihai’ mega loud he looked up as it to say what the fuck ME

Someone has already posted it in here and I've got a video of the moment saved on my phone thanks to the season DVDs the chap on here makes - that celebration v Charlton will never not be funny to me. Oh yes I've scored!! Oh shit...oh fucking hell it's Barton.....aw fucks sake I'd better lie down

1:50

Last edited:
2 things :

He had one of the best songs for a player......with classic 'Dads got a chippy'

And the look of bewilderment when a penalty was given against him ( wrongly ! ) in an away game at Brum.
The home crowd gave him a typically Brummie welcome in appreciation of the cultural diversity he brought to English football.

Last edited:
2 things :

He had one of the best songs for a player......with classic 'Dads got a chippy'

And the look of bewilderment when a penalty was given against him ( wrongly ! ) in an away game at Brum.
Was going to mention the penalty decision, it was a shocker.

Sun Jihai
Lucien Mettomo
Sun Jhia
Lucian Mettomo
Sun Jihai
Lucian Mettomo, Kevin Keegan Ali Bernarbia.

And repeat to fade.

Someone has already posted it in here and I've got a video of the moment saved on my phone thanks to the season DVDs the chap on here makes - that celebration v Charlton will never not be funny to me. Oh yes I've scored!! Oh shit...oh fucking hell it's Barton.....aw fucks sake I'd better lie down

1:50

We showed TNS who was boss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.