Sun Jihai - your memories

Seriously, why did you feel the need to resurrect a thread that has been pushing up daisies for 10 years?

Because I didn't know Sun Jihai.

Because, like a big part of the world, I ignored Manchester City pre Pep, Pellegrini and Mancini and milions of pounds.

Because like a big part of world for me City begin with Agüero, Tevez and etc.

And that's not true.

Because for me and for a big part of world, for almost all my life, City was "the other" from Manchester that "I think I remember, they wear blue sky shirt".

And today I learn and discover a past.

Because your history is the history of the homeless become King. And that story is fascinating.

Reactions: mat
Wasn't that Sergio?

3UY2HQF6F3534CHO4EXTSU73BY.jpg
They inducted Jihai into the English football hall of fame just for the press opp and politics. Bizarre.

1662996933781.jpeg

I went Southampton away for an early Saturday kick off and had £10 on 1st goalscorer Sun Jihai and £10 last goalscorer Sun Jihai at odds of 40/1. Sure some of you will remember the sitter he missed and the game ended 0-0. I don't gamble anymore.

He was immense against Chelsea at home. Can't remember the year, might have been 2005. We ended up losing (was it?) 1-0 to a Gudjonsen winner. Sun was the best player on the pitch.
I was going to mention that game. But I'm sure Anelkas pen sealed a 1-0 win and Sun went off injured
Might have also been the game, when Mourinho was told to sit down more than once by the fans after he was getting animated at Checs constant miskicks

Because I didn't know Sun Jihai.

Because, like a big part of the world, I ignored Manchester City pre Pep, Pellegrini and Mancini and milions of pounds.

Because like a big part of world for me City begin with Agüero, Tevez and etc.

And that's not true.

Because for me and for a big part of world, for almost all my life, City was "the other" from Manchester that "I think I remember, they wear blue sky shirt".

And today I learn and discover a past.

Because your history is the history of the homeless become King. And that story is fascinating.

Have you translated that from Mandarin?

You are a Sun Jihai and I claim my £5

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.