Sun Jihai - your memories

Anyone else remember when he hit the angle against bolton from about 25 yards out?

It was in 'that' game against bolton where we hit the bar about six times, absolutely dominating only to concede a penalty in the last minute and lose 1-0. This sticks out though for me because it would have been a beauty and I'm sure when sun missed it he got on his knees praying to the heavens, it was hilarious but gutting at the same time to my ten year old mind.

isab23502 said:
I'll start - seeing him stride in to bag the third in front of us at Sunderland just before Christmas 2002.
And I seem to remember some horrible Karate kick on his debut in Div 1 that he got away with?

The ridiculas penalty that was awarded against him for a shoulder charge

Thought he was a decent sort to be honest

When Pearce was in charge...getting sent off in the cup tie at home on the Monday night,can't remember...was it west ham or spurs?

Still-A top bloke

The Twigg said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
When Pearce was in charge...getting sent off in the cup tie at home on the Monday night,can't remember...was it west ham or spurs?

Still-A top bloke
I remember that think it was doncaster?

No mate.We played in the league on the Saturday and the FA Cup on the Monday. I think we played west ham in the league and Spurs in the cup but am not 100% sure

The Twigg said:

Still-A top bloke
I remember that think it was doncaster?

No mate.We played in the league on the Saturday and the FA Cup on the Monday. I think we played west ham in the league and Spurs in the cup but am not 100% sure

Ah your right mate sorry! just looked it up there, it was Onuoha who got sent off against doncaster.

Super David Silva 21 said:
As one of the above posts said. This

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ06FoTcwbE[/youtube]

To this day i still get annoyed at this. Sure it should have been called offside!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.