Sun- Mancini set for £22m deal, RVP approved by Sheikh

nashark said:
Van Persie's not the right player for us. I wouldn't pay a penny over £10 Million for him and obviously that's nowhere near enough to get him but then again, he's nowhere near good enough to be a significant improvement on what we've already got.

Van Persie's got a great left foot but his movement is nothing compared to Kun and Tev. He had enough space at Arsenal being the lone striker to get his shots off, but with there being about fifteen players situated in and around the opposite penalty area when we play including two other strikers alongside him (unlike at Arsenal), he's not gonna be allowed the time to get the ball on his left and shoot. He barely touches the ball when he's up against Vince.

We need to get in down the side more not the middle. Maybe Hazard's right for that but I've not seen enough of him to have an opinion. But what I would say is that we already have the team to be competitive in Europe and England, it's just having the manager to pick it.

Personally, I wouldn't spend anything on anyone next season. Keep the squad that was at Newcastle and from the money saved, instead of just having them for disabled people, have more of those motorised trolleys so that we can mill about Joe Mercer's Way on them. Could even have races on them as well...'last one to Asda's a rotten egg' sort of thing.

As for the Mancini situation, it looks like things with Mourinho changed with them being knocked out the Champs League so we might have to stick with him. He's done his best to fuck this up for us but with Tevez being forced in and his mate forced out, he's been very, very lucky. If I was Khaldoon, I'd ask 'Manchester City or Balotelli?' and take it from there.

Van Persie would be a great improvement on all your strikers.
He scores that many goals when opposition teams know who is the threat. Entire post is bollocks.

mgxsleck said:
A BIG NOOOO for RVP.
I actually don't think we should buy anyone. Does anyone know how good MCFC squad is?
its amazing. NO on RVP, too old, too expensive. and NO of BALE cuz he is also too big of a player for our squad.
Maybe Hazard. But can anyone tell me where he would play???

And yea, idk if the Sun is right, but i'm gonna ignore this whole Macini contract raise. The guy loves City and would stay here even without the money. SO WTF!!! I love man city to death but sometimes the owners push it too much. Anyone agree?

no i dont agree.

we have arrived at the top of the league though decisions our owners have made without your input.<br /><br />-- Wed May 09, 2012 4:44 am --<br /><br />
istillovemikeriley said:
nashark said:
Van Persie's not the right player for us. I wouldn't pay a penny over £10 Million for him and obviously that's nowhere near enough to get him but then again, he's nowhere near good enough to be a significant improvement on what we've already got.

Van Persie's got a great left foot but his movement is nothing compared to Kun and Tev. He had enough space at Arsenal being the lone striker to get his shots off, but with there being about fifteen players situated in and around the opposite penalty area when we play including two other strikers alongside him (unlike at Arsenal), he's not gonna be allowed the time to get the ball on his left and shoot. He barely touches the ball when he's up against Vince.

We need to get in down the side more not the middle. Maybe Hazard's right for that but I've not seen enough of him to have an opinion. But what I would say is that we already have the team to be competitive in Europe and England, it's just having the manager to pick it.

Personally, I wouldn't spend anything on anyone next season. Keep the squad that was at Newcastle and from the money saved, instead of just having them for disabled people, have more of those motorised trolleys so that we can mill about Joe Mercer's Way on them. Could even have races on them as well...'last one to Asda's a rotten egg' sort of thing.

As for the Mancini situation, it looks like things with Mourinho changed with them being knocked out the Champs League so we might have to stick with him. He's done his best to fuck this up for us but with Tevez being forced in and his mate forced out, he's been very, very lucky. If I was Khaldoon, I'd ask 'Manchester City or Balotelli?' and take it from there.

He scores that many goals when opposition teams know who is the threat. Entire post is bollocks.

what a crock

r.soleofsalford said:
mgxsleck said:
A BIG NOOOO for RVP.
I actually don't think we should buy anyone. Does anyone know how good MCFC squad is?
its amazing. NO on RVP, too old, too expensive. and NO of BALE cuz he is also too big of a player for our squad.
Maybe Hazard. But can anyone tell me where he would play???

And yea, idk if the Sun is right, but i'm gonna ignore this whole Macini contract raise. The guy loves City and would stay here even without the money. SO WTF!!! I love man city to death but sometimes the owners push it too much. Anyone agree?

no i dont agree.

we have arrived at the top of the league though decisions our owners have made without your input.

-- Wed May 09, 2012 4:44 am --

istillovemikeriley said:
nashark said:

what a crock

nashark is one of the biggest idiots I have seen on here. Goodness me. What a ridiculous post.

Personnally, I don't really want to see adam johnson, Nasri, nor Milner loose their spot to players like Hazard or RVP.

Hazard seems close to a green light tho!!

mgxsleck said:
Personnally, I don't really want to see adam johnson, Nasri, nor Milner loose their spot to players like Hazard or RVP.

Hazard seems close to a green light tho!!

Hazard - Most skillful and sort after young talents in Europe

RVP - Highest goalscorer in the country, one of the best in the World

What's the problem?

Oh and why is everyone worried about FFP - I'm sure our owners know what they are doing, they wouldn't get us this far and then drop us in it?!

We should sit back and continue to enjoy the ride...

whats up with some people???? van persie would out score aguero in our team!!!! plus we could rest him a little more than the arse do so he`ll stay fitter for longer. van persie knows the deal, the offer is on the table and he has accepted the deal but its another rooney secenario.....he would get a lot of flack for it so is thinking it through! he might yet decidee its not worth being hated for and sign up at the arse BUT about a 10% chance of that. cant see him moving abroad as his family are very settled in england so we have a very very good chance that rvp will be a city player this summer! quality player.

richards30 said:
whats up with some people???? van persie would out score aguero in our team!!!! plus we could rest him a little more than the arse do so he`ll stay fitter for longer. van persie knows the deal, the offer is on the table and he has accepted the deal but its another rooney secenario.....he would get a lot of flack for it so is thinking it through! he might yet decidee its not worth being hated for and sign up at the arse BUT about a 10% chance of that. cant see him moving abroad as his family are very settled in england so we have a very very good chance that rvp will be a city player this summer! quality player.

Nah, RVP moving here wouldn't QUITE be the same as Wooney moving here. He'd be forgiven quicker. I say bring it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.