Sunday Dinner...

CTID1988 said:
Fucked off making one in the end! Just bought them all one at The Parlour in chorlton. Best roast dinner I've had out, really good. Definitely recommended

FFS CTID1988, even i made a roast dinner today. its the least you could have done.

bluegirl74 said:
CTID1988 said:
Fucked off making one in the end! Just bought them all one at The Parlour in chorlton. Best roast dinner I've had out, really good. Definitely recommended

FFS CTID1988, even i made a roast dinner today. its the least you could have done.
and he could have had some red wine too!

squirtyflower said:
bluegirl74 said:
CTID1988 said:

Oh, I did. A lot. Cheese board too. Never had gout but I think I will soon

CTID1988 said:
squirtyflower said:
bluegirl74 said:

Oh, I did. A lot. Cheese board too. Never had gout but I think I will soon

you may have had cheese board but i had the praise of my family - even my dad who never says anything nice to anyone (and lots of red wine). you have disappointed me after i shared with you my tip for onion gravy.

toby said:
bgblue said:
I grew those spuds! Had scab on them so had to peel them. Also the carrots! All steamed :)

At home or do you have an allotment ??

Sorry for the delay Toby, (got distracted watching a film) Don't have an allotment, but big garden and just dabble
ynyra2es.jpg

These were the spuds
4udaga2e.jpg

Broccoli and sprouts
yjarutyg.jpg

These are my toms
atahedaz.jpg

Bit of cabbage/ peppers and beetroot amongst that somewhere :)

bgblue said:
toby said:
bgblue said:
I grew those spuds! Had scab on them so had to peel them. Also the carrots! All steamed :)

At home or do you have an allotment ??

Sorry for the delay Toby, (got distracted watching a film) Don't have an allotment, but big garden and just dabble
ynyra2es.jpg

These were the spuds
4udaga2e.jpg

Broccoli and sprouts
yjarutyg.jpg

These are my toms
atahedaz.jpg

Bit of cabbage/ peppers and beetroot amongst that somewhere :)

Excellent I am thinking of putting in a few raised beds to grow some veg . I have a greenhouse which I should use more . A friend gave me some items off their allotment this week. It's been a long time since I have boiled beet root. He also gave me a few sticks of Timperley rhubarb so I made some pastry puffs . There is nothing nicer than eating home grown .

You just can't compare the tastes. Really worth the effort, if you have the time. Good luck with it :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.