Sunday Supplement 15/16

On the club website? Where, the regular feature which just highlights what the Gutterpress have been talking about?
Yea, thought so.

Utter bollocks.

Because if you view the story via our website it rag style counts towards the 650 million fans.

Was brought up on this mornings programme, re Klipperty being tapped up by Liverpool as far back as the Carlisle cup match. Custiss played it down by saying it was his brother that who got upset by City re the Hughes/ Mancini episode, but said it just one of those things that happen, whereas that Barclay twat who, when Mancini took over,went on a ten minute rant and called us morally bankrupt just sat there and did not say a word. Am I surprised?

Sorry to contradict you slightly ( and maybe I'm not ) but I'm sure the "morally bankrupt" rant was from Chelsea fan Rob Beasley who it seems was Hughes protector in chief due to the fact he turned out for them for a couple of seasons after leaving the swamp. I also recall the other class A clown Paul Smith going on a similar rant about how immoral City were? - might have been on the same subject. I think he gave up going on the show after getting pelters from City fans on twitter as he eluded to on one of his final showings and Rob Beasley hasn't been seen on it for a very long time either.

To be honest I didn't get Ashton's point as Neil ( the Custis brother not on yesterday ) was a massive Mancini fan ( he's often replied to my tweets ) and didn't agree with the club firing and replacing him with Pellegrini, but this was more in line with the fact he believed Mancini only wanted the club to succeed and deserved to be backed for at least another season, despite his relations with certain players and back room staff breaking down, not the way it was done.

Lets face it all clubs do it. Why wasn't Slur Alex fined when he told everybody he invited Moyes round to his house in the March time? and said he was going to be the next manager at the swamp if he wanted it? - Still under contract with Everton wasn't he?

I think Barclay was trying to defend Rogers and made a fair point on just how good Klopp was last year ,once all his best players had jumped ship and joined Munch - Dortmund finished 7th similar to Liverpool with no Suarez, and Sturridge missing most of the year. He did forget Klopp had actually won something in the 6 years previous to that and reached a champs league final - Rogers just had his teeth done, and found out who had character and values- so that's where the comparison ended.

The usual theses days from the SS, fake praise but generally ignored.(again)
When I started this thread I was expecting the usual weekly dirge and bile but apart from the 2 game blip we have given them no ammunition.

Neil cuntstis praising us and Sterling and saying we're the best footballing team in England.
Had to rewind it to make sure I heard correctly.
Samuels viewpoints wasted amongst the 3 cocks he's sat with.

Neil cuntstis praising us and Sterling and saying we're the best footballing team in England.
Had to rewind it to make sure I heard correctly.
Samuels viewpoints wasted amongst the 3 cocks he's sat with.
Haaaaaa, I think you have just spoken a little to soon as I did on another thread. We as fans are getting a bashing now on how we support and respect the Chumps Games!!!!!

What a load of rubbish, calling us because we boo the anthem over FFP (it's not, it's from how they also treat the fans over the CSKA farce, Bayern also boo the anthem)
Commenting on us wearing our Euro away kit at a Euro away game (who'd of thought it!)

Finally saying our badge changing is to somehow gloss over us making a £10m profit. Yeah we've kitted out a hut, designed a website/questionnaire, shot a 5minute, video all to move the story away from a profit to a badge change.

What a load of rubbish, calling us because we boo the anthem over FFP (it's not, it's from how they also treat the fans over the CSKA farce, Bayern also boo the anthem)
Commenting on us wearing our Euro away kit at a Euro away game (who'd of thought it!)

Finally saying our badge changing is to somehow gloss over us making a £10m profit. Yeah we've kitted out a hut, designed a website/questionnaire, shot a 5minute, video all to move the story away from a profit to a badge change.
You got it all in one Weeman.

I think they had a point to a degree about the champ league and how the fans attitude could make a difference.

taking the piss about us making a profit now saying we did the story about the badge to cover up we hadn't made as big a profit as expected.always a few digs no matter how we are doing.makes me laugh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.