Sunday Supplement 15/16

What a load of rubbish, calling us because we boo the anthem over FFP (it's not, it's from how they also treat the fans over the CSKA farce, Bayern also boo the anthem)
Commenting on us wearing our Euro away kit at a Euro away game (who'd of thought it!)

Finally saying our badge changing is to somehow gloss over us making a £10m profit. Yeah we've kitted out a hut, designed a website/questionnaire, shot a 5minute, video all to move the story away from a profit to a badge change.

I'll stop booing when Platini goes to jail and if Gill doesn't get promoted.

There talking about Viera going to Arsenal to shadow Wenger and take over from him.

Whats wrong with him shadowing pellegrini (guardiola?) next season and then take over in a couple of years?

I hope they realise how lucky they are to be in their positions. Clueless cunts. Would love to have seen the job interview.

Probably something like this:

Editor: So what is your opinion on FFP?

Hack: I think it's an unfair way of protecting the elite clubs.

Editor: I'll ask again, what do you think of FFP?

Hack: I think it's a good way of stopping clubs going into debt.

Editor: I'll ask again, what do you think of FFP?

Hack: It's a brilliant idea. Something needs to be done about Money bag, Arab oil clubs such as City from taking the place of proper clubs such as United and Liverpool.

Editor: You're hired.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.