Sunday Supplement 15/16

Almost definitely won't happen but I'd love it if at some point during his tenure here, Pep declared he'd gotten huge offers from the rags and told them to do one.

Not because it would be immensely satisfying, which obviously it would, but because it would expose the frauds in the media who keep peddling that line. Because you know they'll say he only came here because he got no United offer.
Won't happen. The guy seems a classy individual; witness his apology during the week for causing speculation with his announcement that he was leaving Bayern. He wouldn't strike me as the sort to get a cheap shot in.

No tactical knowledge, no analysis, no reasoning. Just 4 men dressed by M&S stealing a living.

9TRy4xBTe.png

I think we may have just seen the first ? minuscule indication that the rag media are finally starting to accept in public ? that the noisy neighbours not in my lifetime Manchester City are the dominant force in Manchester, possibly.????
Anybody spelling minuscule correctly is almost certainly right about everything else. I am encouraged.

Anybody spelling minuscule correctly is almost certainly right about everything else. I am encouraged.
Haaaaaa, brilliant George and well spotted, I would like to blame my keyboard in defence please mate.!!!!

The adjective minuscule is a good example of a word whose spelling is changing. It comes from a Latin word, minuscule, meaning ‘somewhat smaller’, but because minuscule means ‘very small’, many people naturally associate it with the word mini, and so spell it miniscule instead.

Won't happen. The guy seems a classy individual; witness his apology during the week for causing speculation with his announcement that he was leaving Bayern. He wouldn't strike me as the sort to get a cheap shot in.

Eh, he's not that classy all the time. He's gotten in some slagging matches in the past, picked up fines for calling a referee a liar etc. His first reaction when someone got injured last year was to walk up to the medical staff and sarcastically clap in his face mid-game.

He threw a bit of a hissy fit and refused to shake hands with anyone after an MLS all star game.

He's certainly not above taking digs at other people, certainly not rival teams. His feud with Mourinho got played out in press conferences throughout 10/11 and 11/12.

And not to mention - his apology coming hot off the heels of declaring how many offered he had gotten.

Love the guy, can't wait for him to come, but he's not some silent Saint who will not comment on anything in case it causes a stir.

Eh, he's not that classy all the time. He's gotten in some slagging matches in the past, picked up fines for calling a referee a liar etc. His first reaction when someone got injured last year was to walk up to the medical staff and sarcastically clap in his face mid-game.

He threw a bit of a hissy fit and refused to shake hands with anyone after an MLS all star game.

He's certainly not above taking digs at other people, certainly not rival teams. His feud with Mourinho got played out in press conferences throughout 10/11 and 11/12.

And not to mention - his apology coming hot off the heels of declaring how many offered he had gotten.

Love the guy, can't wait for him to come, but he's not some silent Saint who will not comment on anything in case it causes a stir.
All fair points.

I think we may have just seen the first ? minuscule indication that the rag media are finally starting to accept in public ? that the noisy neighbours not in my lifetime Manchester City are the dominant force in Manchester, possibly.????

Seeing as it's 'Pick on Bluelol Day':
Did you just put a fistful of question marks in a shotgun and fire them at what you'd written?

To answer your question:
I'd like to think you're right about the media's acceptance of the new order. However, I fear it's just wishful thinking on both our parts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.