Sunday Supplement 15/16

Fucking hell now waxing lyrical over Aguero! Think we may have a new fan. Maybe TT s words have hit him hard. Don't think he is fat , just big boned

Haaaaaa, brilliant George and well spotted, I would like to blame my keyboard in defence please mate.!!!!

The adjective minuscule is a good example of a word whose spelling is changing. It comes from a Latin word, minuscule, meaning ‘somewhat smaller’, but because minuscule means ‘very small’, many people naturally associate it with the word mini, and so spell it miniscule instead.
and I can blame my formative years as an apprentice reporter being taken down to the aged hot metal foreman and sternly instructed in their typographical ways of uncials, majuscule and minuscule.

Seeing as it's 'Pick on Bluelol Day':
Did you just put a fistful of question marks in a shotgun and fire them at what you'd written?

To answer your question:
I'd like to think you're right about the media's acceptance of the new order. However, I fear it's just wishful thinking on both our parts.

Haaaa, To answer the first part of your post mad4city, ?

However they are singing our praise today somewhat so only time will tell I suppose. I won't hold my breath though.

Not that unusual for Neil Custis (unlike his odious brother) to say positive stuff about City. Today, aside from the ususal Pep would prefer United crap, has been a good morning for him - pro City academy, incredibly pro Aguero and anti-LVG. Don't forget that historically he was up there with Martin Samuel defending City with all the FFP stuff.

Still a slug and needs salting tho..

Any blowing of smoke up Kuns arse by these charlatans will be at a cost, probably the narrative that Real are buying him.

never drop your guard blues as these cunts dont do positive about us without a cost!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.