Sunday Supplement 17/18

Thanks for posting that. It was very enjoyable.

Holt was loving making the slug squirm, wasn’t he? Brilliant.

Custis keeps coming out with this utter bollocks about our squad being much stronger than theirs when the two arrived.

What an absolute dickhead!

He's a buffoon. He doesn't understand how badly he contradicts himself.

His mantra is that Pep had and has a better squad yet manages to name 4 United players in his team of the year. That's at total odds to his opinion that our squad is sonmuch better.

That aside. He fails to realise our squad is so much better because we have actually addressed our weaknesses. Where has the walking ego has spunked fortunes on players they don't need.

Custis looks like the fat kid with eczema at school who gets picked last for games then starts blowing snot bubbles from his nose when the ball twats him on the thigh on a really cold day, by the way he mentions his daughter wanting to watch us,we'll I hope she didn't inherit his looks or physique

Custis looks like the fat kid with eczema at school who gets picked last for games then starts blowing snot bubbles from his nose when the ball twats him on the thigh on a really cold day, by the way he mentions his daughter wanting to watch us,we'll I hope she didn't inherit his looks or physique

Just looks like the "fat kid". To me

He rightly nominates Degea who is a great shot-stopper.
How do we know he’s a great shot-stopper? Because he needs to be a great shot-stopper as the defence in front of him is not very good and allows a large number of shots and attempts per game.
He then nominates two of that same back four that allows a large number of shots and attempts per game.
He is a fool.

He rightly nominates Degea who is a great shot-stopper.
How do we know he’s a great shot-stopper? Because he needs to be a great shot-stopper as the defence in front of him is not very good and allows a large number of shots and attempts per game.
He then nominates two of that same back four that allows a large number of shots and attempts per game.
b4t6jd.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.