Sunday Supplement 17/18

He rightly nominates Degea who is a great shot-stopper.
How do we know he’s a great shot-stopper? Because he needs to be a great shot-stopper as the defence in front of him is not very good and allows a large number of shots and attempts per game.
He then nominates two of that same back four that allows a large number of shots and attempts per game.
He is a fool.
This.

Doesn't the fat whopper realise that the other 2 guests and the host are taking the slash, every time he's on.
It's almost masochism.

Whenever I listen to Cusris I always start to doubt my memory, especially when he ignores Oliver Kay, and persists with the myth that Guardiola inherited a far more successful squad than Mourinho.

For the sake of clarity, the 2015-16 season finished with City and United on equal points. In fact, Champions League qualification was out of our hands when United arrived for West Ham’s last game at Upton Park.

Sunday Supplement informed us that City had an ageing, injury-prone squad, with Silva looking jaded, and both Otamendi and Sterling resembling expensive liabilities. Hart was going backwards and there was a general sense of drift and lethargy.

Or did I dream that Mr Custis?

Whenever I listen to Cusris I always start to doubt my memory, especially when he ignores Oliver Kay, and persists with the myth that Guardiola inherited a far more successful squad than Mourinho.

For the sake of clarity, the 2015-16 season finished with City and United on equal points. In fact, Champions League qualification was out of our hands when United arrived for West Ham’s last game at Upton Park.

Sunday Supplement informed us that City had an ageing, injury-prone squad, with Silva looking jaded, and both Otamendi and Sterling resembling expensive liabilities. Hart was going backwards and there was a general sense of drift and lethargy.

Or did I dream that Mr Custis?

I’ve posted this a couple of times now, but there are more pre-PEG players in the current rags' squad than there are pre-Pep players in ours, so how that equates to Pep inheriting a better squad than the eye-gouging twat is beyond me.

WMMGgF8.gif

It's all I see when that fat gobshite is on the box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.