Sunday Supplement 17/18

Cheers Blue.

And to believe she get asked back on the show after that...

They could get me on for a fraction of the price.

Name your team of the season citykev28....

“Ok, Ospina, fullbacks - Charlie Daniels and Gareth McAuley, Lindelof and Wimmer to complete the back four. A midfield three of Brunt, Peter Billing and Sanchez...”

You mean the Alexis before he left Arsenal?

“No, I mean Renato at Swansea. Front three of Ings, Hernandez at West Ham and the lion.”

And who is the best player you ever saw live?

“Well I like a marauding midfielder so Vieira, Keane, Toure and Gerrard would be in with a shout but I once saw Jason Dozzell live so can’t really look any further. Wibble.”

They could get me on for a fraction of the price.

Name your team of the season citykev28....

“Ok, Ospina, fullbacks - Charlie Daniels and Gareth McAuley, Lindelof and Wimmer to complete the back four. A midfield three of Brunt, Peter Billing and Sanchez...”

You mean the Alexis before he left Arsenal?

“No, I mean Renato at Swansea. Front three of Ings, Hernandez at West Ham and the lion.”

And who is the best player you ever saw live?

“Well I like a marauding midfielder so Vieira, Keane, Toure and Gerrard would be in with a shout but I once saw Jason Dozzell live so can’t really look any further. Wibble.”
Where's Titus Bramble?

I still think Patrick Barclay is worse than the lot of them.

Paddy Barclay or Paddy Crerand , to be honest there's very little difference , and they are both massive cnuts who talk complete bile and shite.

Both twats deserve a fucking good hiding , and certainly never allowed near a microphone or typewriter .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.