Sunday Supplement 17/18

Haaaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaahaaaaaa! Sure Pep laughed even more! Paddy who????

I'm not on Twatter and don't intend to be, any time in the future. But please will someone send that back to him when we are officially the champions and let us see the response, if there is one

Liked Mullocks analogy of the Clanfield incident, an organised Turkey Shoot.

I am a Liverpool fan and I was very very embarrassed and disgusted after what had happened on Wednesday but I wasn't aware of the steward with the loud speaker.

You will always get dickheads anywhere in life but when you organise things like what happened on Wednesday the club should ask Merseyside police to block off the area to pedestrians while the coaches arrive. The problem is with it that in principle it's a good idea but you will always that have dickheads that go over the top and cross the line. The thing that pisses me off is that there is a very good possibility that some of the people throwing missiles didn't even go the match.

It has ruined what was a good result but sadly it is being overshadowed by the behaviour off knobheads; and while there was more than a few they were still a small minority and the vast majority of Liverpool fans will ge extremely embarresed by what happened.

I am a Liverpool fan and I was very very embarrassed and disgusted after what had happened on Wednesday but I wasn't aware of the steward with the loud speaker.

You will always get dickheads anywhere in life but when you organise things like what happened on Wednesday the club should ask Merseyside police to block off the area to pedestrians while the coaches arrive. The problem is with it that in principle it's a good idea but you will always that have dickheads that go over the top and cross the line. The thing that pisses me off is that there is a very good possibility that some of the people throwing missiles didn't even go the match.

It has ruined what was a good result but sadly it is being overshadowed by the behaviour off knobheads; and while there was more than a few they were still a small minority and the vast majority of Liverpool fans will ge extremely embarresed by what happened.

I think the fact that a liverpool fan was stood on top of a police van showed exactly what the merseyside police wanted to do...which was absolutely fuck all. i would go as far to say that the vast majority of police that were there were revelling in it being liverpool supporters themselves.

Regarding being embarrassed by it all, do you know any of your fellow supporters who have handed in any footage of these idiots you openly call, who were at this mass gathering that was orchestrated ??

This incident was being openly planned on social media as soon as the draw was made. The police had access to all the advance information and had plenty of time to organise preventative action but they did absolutely fuck all.

I think the fact that a liverpool fan was stood on top of a police van showed exactly what the merseyside police wanted to do...which was absolutely fuck all. i would go as far to say that the vast majority of police that were there were revelling in it being liverpool supporters themselves.

Regarding being embarrassed by it all, do you know any of your fellow supporters who have handed in any footage of these idiots you openly call, who were at this mass gathering that was orchestrated ??

Merseyside police are fucking useless hearing that they fucked up is no surprise at all there are gangs running wild and freely in Liverpool that the police can't stop: as to them being LFC fans well I am not sure about that that as the majorityof them come from Cheshire and the surrounding areas.

This incident was being openly planned on social media as soon as the draw was made. The police had access to all the advance information and had plenty of time to organise preventative action but they did absolutely fuck all.

The police didn't need social media to know the teams would be greeted upon arrival unless you're saying they were planning to throw missiles on social media.

Merseyside police are fucking useless hearing that they fucked up is no surprise at all there are gangs running wild and freely in Liverpool that the police can't stop: as to them being LFC fans well I am not sure about that that as the majorityof them come from Cheshire and the surrounding areas.

The police didn't need social media to know the teams would be greeted upon arrival unless you're saying they were planning to throw missiles on social media.

So there are no Liverpool fans in Cheshire?

You’re either lying or deluded.

Very embarrassing, especially as all the evidence point at it being premeditated with LFC and Merseyside police at very least looking the other way at worse complicete.

City wanted to go the original root and the Scouse police told them no probably because they had it all planned out! Would been funny if the city bus just went the original root it was deserted all they way while the hundred of fans waiting for the ambush wondering where we were.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.