Sunday Supplement 17/18

Andy Dunn is a nauseating tosser. His assertion united have a reason not to win the league as going from 6th last season to 1st this might be too big an ask.

No mention of the money they have spent the last two seasons, breaking the British transfer record twice.

He probably isn't aware that Chelsea won the league last season having finished 10th the season prior going from 50 Pts to 93.

And of course, he absolutely had to caveat City's win with a load of fucking waffle.

The tweets they showed were quite clearly from a load if fucking distressed rags.

Andy Dunn is a nauseating tosser. His assertion united have a reason not to win the league as going from 6th last season to 1st this might be too big an ask.

No mention of the money they have spent the last two seasons, breaking the British transfer record twice.

He probably isn't aware that Chelsea won the league last season having finished 10th the season prior going from 50 Pts to 93.

And of course, he absolutely had to caveat City's win with a load of fucking waffle.

The tweets they showed were quite clearly from a load if fucking distressed rags.
Or Leicester going from 14th (41 pts) to Champions (81 pts).

Gomez on goals on sunday could be interesting
I can picture him now....
Hypno-1.gif

after reading some of the posts from this mornings show it puts a big grin on my face that i dont subscribe to these fuckers (sky) or the BBC, i might aswell phone my mate up every sunday morning for his personal view of our game at least it wont cost me anything do listen to drivel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.