Sunday supplement 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit off topic but listening to the debate last night and Merson was saying Liverpool are winning easily and city have been lucky and scraping wins

Bit off topic but listening to the debate last night and Merson was saying Liverpool are winning easily and city have been lucky and scraping wins

Then quoted their game against Hudderfield at least 5 times, to back up his argument.
Realised that if he went back any further, especially to the Spurs' game, even the stupid would suss him out.

Then quoted their game against Hudderfield at least 5 times, to back up his argument.
Realised that if he went back any further, especially to the Spurs' game, even the stupid would suss him out.
Exactly what I thought but then kept mentioning our game v spurs. Which IMO is the only game we have been lucky in all season. I can think of at least 4 Liverpool have been blessed in since the turn of the year

42 year it just seems like yesterday.

Shame its not tomorrow.

I could of called it off.

giphy.gif

Les Dawson wants his joke back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.