Sunday supplement 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can judge this programme by the Guest List, and they were quite fair and balanced today, whilst making the same observations that many blues have posted on this forum
It"s been a fantastic season, that will ultimately come down to fine margins and.missed penalties.
They even agreed that despite all the criticism of his CL record, Guardiola's has actually won the competition as many times as Ferguson.

I was up relatively early this morning and watched a re-run of this week's installment, so can someone just confirm that we weren't actually discussed apart from when being used as a comparison for just how good the current Liverpool side is?

I was up relatively early this morning and watched a re-run of this week's installment, so can someone just confirm that we weren't actually discussed apart from when being used as a comparison for just how good the current Liverpool side is?
I think we were briefly mentioned when the Scouse journalist suggested that Liverpool would have been a lot closer to us last season had we not twatted them 5-0 early doors. Bizarre logic, but that's Scousers for you.

She needs arse fucking with a large Christmas tree with bags of salt attached to it for decoration..... Only then will I respect anything she says that is even remotely connected to the beautiful game .. She will still be a stupid **** though ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.