Sunday supplement 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
She needs arse fucking with a large Christmas tree with bags of salt attached to it for decoration..... Only then will I respect anything she says that is even remotely connected to the beautiful game .. She will still be a stupid **** though ...

Thank you, I`ve been trying to think of way to celebrate our (mine and my wifes) 42 wedding anniversary and to show how much I love her.

Ashton continually refers to our 'unlimited resources" despite a previous guest observing that United had outbid City for both Fred and Sanchez
We probably do have very large resources however our owner chooses not to use them. He has invested in City and as our financial results show profits now flow from that investment phase.

I think we were briefly mentioned when the Scouse journalist suggested that Liverpool would have been a lot closer to us last season had we not twatted them 5-0 early doors. Bizarre logic, but that's Scousers for you.
I think he may have been quoting Klopp, didn't he claim that defeat put their season back three months?

After 42 years with you, you would probably only need to use a twig rather than the whole tree.

42 year it just seems like yesterday.

Shame its not tomorrow.

I could of called it off.

giphy.gif

"After the break we'll discuss Manchester City..."

Programme restarts... proceeds to talk about Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.