Sunday Supplement This Morning

What I noticed is ashton is having a more cynical view of city as he gets used to his promoted position, I have a promoted position for the little shit on the end of my boot.

Balti said:
heard no booing

they make it up as they go along
No mate about 6 rows in front of me in 109 there was at least a dozen booing like Feck this is one the media didn't have to make up.( haven't noticed them before so probably been moved round ground or attracted by cheapish tickets)

LoveCity said:
100% the boos came from Watford fans, please don't tell me those media rag sycophants are shifting the blame on to us???

exactly the arseholes even starting chanting for the rags!

No boos at all where I was & I hope some of those who did boo got a smack in the mouth.

How sad were those Watford rags shouting for their raggy 2nd team ?

Had nothing against them until Saturday but now, I hope they just slime into the obscurity from which they came. Not funny, not clever, as they may think, just proof of being a worthless, nothing club.

Mario doesn't deserve the status he's got with the fans. He's done very little and yet he's held in the same regard as true legends of the past.

Agreed!! I was disgusted when he just went straight down the tunnel at full time, no shaking hands with colleagues after a job well down, no clapping in the direction of the fans, or the professional courtesy you should show to fellow professionals playing for the other team. He's a spoilt brat and a complete arsehole. Sooner he's gone in my opinion the better and I just can't understand the "love in" some fans have with him. I'm in 305 and before you all ask I neither cheered or booed I stayed as quiet as a mouse!!

"the fans" ie the loud nobheads who everyone hates........are just doing what the media tells them to....pick on mario........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.