Sunday Supplement This Morning

Aguero_Element said:
"the fans" ie the loud nobheads who everyone hates........are just doing what the media tells them to....pick on mario........

Your right, there's no way a grown man who has supported our Club all his life can have an opinion on a player without being told what to think or say about him .

stimo said:
TGR said:
he wasn't booed by the City fans. he wasn't cheered to the rafters but he wasn't booed.
there were boo's in 130, looked like two lads argued over it and took the matter out into the concourse which actually seemed to help matters

Thats the same ruck i saw! Did either or both of them return?!

Normally sit in 118 but had to move for Watford and there WERE boos on there. Unfamiliar to me so dont know if it is the norm?

They are slow to pick up on this.
Three years ago I went to Madrid with work and had a few hours spare so did the Stadium tour.
You go in groups of about 30 there.
They were from all blokes from all over Europe.
I had the fly the City flag T shirt on.
We were allowed to sit in the stand for hours after the tour (where we were for the recent Champions League game) and all we spoke about in their broken English was City.
They were all over the papers back then as it was big news with the money and player buying power.
Be interesting to see how it is now after our recent success and visit as a club..?!<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:01 am --<br /><br />
Stretford Born Blue said:
They are slow to pick up on this.
Three years ago I went to Madrid with work and had a few hours spare so did the Stadium tour.
You go in groups of about 30 there.
They were all blokes from all over Europe.
I had the fly the City flag T shirt on.
We were allowed to sit in the stand for hours after the tour (where we were for the recent Champions League game) and all we spoke about in their broken English was City.
They were all over the papers back then as it was big news with the money and player buying power.
Be interesting to see how it is now after our recent success and visit as a club..?!

mancunial said:
What I noticed is ashton is having a more cynical view of city as he gets used to his promoted position, I have a promoted position for the little shit on the end of my boot.
for those who missed it

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=321i1-0-wIw[/youtube]

johnny crossan said:
mancunial said:
What I noticed is ashton is having a more cynical view of city as he gets used to his promoted position, I have a promoted position for the little shit on the end of my boot.
for those who missed it

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=321i1-0-wIw[/youtube]

Jason Burt is annoying.

Thanks for posting!

Hilarious unrelenting negatives about City..
The bloke in the stripey shirt made a brief stand but then ....

Hi Pidge !!!

Dodge MCFC said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Pigeonho said:
One thing I noticed about SS is that the opening credits have Vinny lifting the league, then no other direct reference to another club after that. The studio has a large picture of the Etihad too, directly behind the presenter.
Such a biased show!

I think most people's gripes with this show are the tendentious Ferguson lickspittles that masquerade as journalists, rather than the opening credits or the set design, tbh.

Thet had the swamp as part of the studio settings last season plus forever and ever lording purple nose at every opportunity.

Not much has changed this season except the Etihad has replaced the swamp as the studio setting .......... rag loving media scum !
Last season there were no references to cup winners City but this season there is a prominent picture of Shrek despite the fact won nothing more than the Community shield the year before.

Not particularly bovvered BTW just stating facts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.