Sunday Supplement This Morning

*** BUMP ***

I wonder what they will make of the whole United farce this week. Will any of the journo's dare speak out and criticise the scum and smoky bacon chops?

Lets see what they make if our display yesterday. Granted we were playing against lesser opposition but you can only play what's out in front of you, and yesterday we were awesome!

My prediction

1) brush over our victory yesterday, belittling it in the process
2) Talk at length about Kompany, Tevez and Richards leaving us in the summer for buttons
3) Mancini getting the sack at the end of the season and getting replaced by a coach I've never heard of
4) talk at length about ManU being unjustly knocked out of the champs league and how they will bounce back by winning the FA cup

lmjones1uk said:
My prediction

1) brush over our victory yesterday, belittling it in the process
2) Talk at length about Kompany, Tevez and Richards leaving us in the summer for buttons
3) Mancini getting the sack at the end of the season and getting replaced by a coach I've never heard of
4) talk at length about ManU being unjustly knocked out of the champs league and how they will bounce back by winning the FA cup

You forgot the latest world class striker to "snub" us.

Sunday Supplement 10/3/13

John 'no neck' Richardson is such a pathetic snivelling rag twat...

laughed Fergies bannings off as usual.
i'd love to slap John 'no neck' Richardson...

They've already hinted at the weekly Mancini to be replaced by... story coming up later. Should be fun. Wonder if us getting to the semi final of the cup will even get a mention?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.