Sunday Supplement.....

Chancy Termites said:
If I take nothing from this thread other than the phrase "cock badger" it will still be worthwhile.
Its a corker, im gonna start using that lol

What is it with the **** that is Custis, the fucking prick, the Campus city are investing in is not going to produce local talent, slagging us for signing 4 foreign players, says it sends out the wrong message to young players, why have we not seen any academy players make it in to the first team.....what a fucking short sighted pillock the man is.....go and have a look you prick and get some facts on what we are trying to achieve in the long term you fucking horrible rag twat, a Geordie rag at that silly **** fuck off

Thank fuck for the likes of Henry Winter trying to educate the thick twat........

big blueballs said:
What is it with the **** that is Custis, the fucking prick, the Campus city are investing in is not going to produce local talent, slagging us for signing 4 foreign players, says it sends out the wrong message to young players, why have we not seen any academy players make it in to the first team.....what a fucking short sighted pillock the man is.....go and have a look you prick and get some facts on what we are trying to achieve in the long term you fucking horrible rag twat, a Geordie rag at that silly **** fuck off

Thank fuck for the likes of Henry Winter trying to educate the thick twat........
i liked the way Winter kept asking him "have you see it" over and over again whilst he kept blustering on about ten/fifteen year projects
the stupid cuntis doesn't even realise we are still only five years in

squirtyflower said:
big blueballs said:

i liked the way Winter kept asking him "have you see it" over and over again whilst he kept blustering on about ten/fifteen year projects
the stupid **** doesn't even realise we are still only five years in
That's what got my goat was he wasn't even prepared to listen to anything Winter had to say, he wasn't interested in anything positive, the grade a prick.....how I would love to come across the twat at a home game this season and readjust his short sighted view

big blueballs said:
squirtyflower said:
big blueballs said:

That's what got my goat was he wasn't even prepared to listen to anything Winter had to say, he wasn't interested in anything positive, the grade a prick.....how I would love to come across the twat at a home game this season and readjust his short sighted view

Very east to do mate.Just get to the ground early.Wait near to the media entrance just to the right of where the main entrance is and wait for him to arrive.
I did it and pulled Raggy James Cooper and asked why he always tried to give Mancini shit in his pressers.He apologised and said he didn't mean it to come over that way.
Custis..Just a thick ****.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
big blueballs said:
squirtyflower said:

Very east to do mate.Just get to the ground early.Wait near to the media entrance just to the right of where the main entrance is and wait for him to arrive.
I did it and pulled Raggy James Cooper and asked why he always tried to give Mancini shit in his pressers.He apologised and said he didn't mean it to come over that way.
Custis..Just a thick ****.
i sit right by the press box, i've often given him a hard stare for his troubles...

big blueballs said:
squirtyflower said:
big blueballs said:

This is one of the reasons i have binned my sky, thick twats like Custis blustering on then will not listen when cold hard facts are put to them

blue underpants said:
big blueballs said:
squirtyflower said:
This is one of the reasons i have binned my sky, thick twats like Custis blustering on then will not listen when cold hard facts are put to them

Look at who he writes for mate..Custis..Says it all..Now compare Winters elequance when explaining the training complex and it summed it up for me.
Custis is scared as are all in the media...Remember how they harped on about FFP for ages and how it was going to hurt us. They have soon shut up haven't they.....

blue underpants said:
big blueballs said:

Look at who he writes for mate..Custis..Says it all..Now compare Winters elequance when explaining the training complex and it summed it up for me.
Custis is scared as are all in the media...Remember how they harped on about FFP for ages and how it was going to hurt us. They have soon shut up haven't they.....
They sure have, Winters always worth listening to though even if he occasionally does have a wobble

blue underpants said:
blue underpants said:

They sure have, Winters always worth listening to though even if he occasionally does have a wobble
I don't mind criticism of the club,player,manager etc if it is warranted and balanced but when you get blatant thick twats like Custis who has never even visited the complex saying it's all bollocks etc and saying we have overpaid for our signings it is just a clear anti city smear campaign. That is what get's the average fans back up hence the hatred for certain pundits.
A geordie rag-Dear me....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.