Sunday Supplement.....

Chancy Termites said:
If I take nothing from this thread other than the phrase "cock badger" it will still be worthwhile.
Me too can anyone explain what one is :-)

I just love it when Mike Wedderman gets into the twat Custis on the morning paper review when he attempts his mumbling negative drivel concerning City. You can see it written all over Mike's face that he would just love to knock the thick Geordie twat spark out and Custis knows it!!! He sits and squirms whilst mumbling incomprehensible shite as he's nailed!!

Didn't watch that shit this morning and I feel fine....

Switch off your Sky boxes, they'll soon get the message.
Right now - they love you paying their wages as you indulge in advertising and sky subscriptions.

Why Always Ste said:
Didn't watch that shit this morning and I feel fine....

Switch off your Sky boxes, they'll soon get the message.
Right now - they love you paying their wages as you indulge in advertising and sky subscriptions.

The annoying thing for me is I didn't even watch the shit for the above reasons but was channel hopping and switched it on right on the moment they were discussing City, which makes me even more frustrated as I do try to avoid the show like the plague

squirtyflower said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
big blueballs said:
That's what got my goat was he wasn't even prepared to listen to anything Winter had to say, he wasn't interested in anything positive, the grade a prick.....how I would love to come across the twat at a home game this season and readjust his short sighted view

Very east to do mate.Just get to the ground early.Wait near to the media entrance just to the right of where the main entrance is and wait for him to arrive.
I did it and pulled Raggy James Cooper and asked why he always tried to give Mancini shit in his pressers.He apologised and said he didn't mean it to come over that way.
Custis..Just a thick ****.
i sit right by the press box, i've often given him a hard stare for his troubles...

I find a hard stare is capped off niceley with a wanker sign.. :)

samharris said:
squirtyflower said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Very east to do mate.Just get to the ground early.Wait near to the media entrance just to the right of where the main entrance is and wait for him to arrive.
I did it and pulled Raggy James Cooper and asked why he always tried to give Mancini shit in his pressers.He apologised and said he didn't mean it to come over that way.
Custis..Just a thick ****.
i sit right by the press box, i've often given him a hard stare for his troubles...

I find a hard stare is capped off niceley with a wanker sign.. :)
Or just mouth the word cnut

I haven't seen any of the show and will not be doing. We all need to realise that because the c..s from Trafford won yesterday, then the red media darlings (C..tstis etc al), will all be high as kites and quite happily will slag off City, to gain an extra point from the 3 they wanked over yesterday. As soon as things start to go awry for our neighbours and we start to motor, then the boot will switch firmly to the other foot.

Take no notice of what they say, as the bomb from Trafford will self explode in good time.

C.T.I.D

I watched it. I know. :-(

Eventually got on to City via the subject of Southampton's Youth Academy and the Youth Players that played for them yesterday.

As per Custis tore into City and the lack of Youth Players in the 1st team. No mention of Newcastle and their team being full of French players, with no Youth Players.

Winter countered with the new training complex and the plans for the future of the Youth Academy.

Oh! Andy Dunn picked out United and praised their Youth Academy. :-? (ha!)

jrb said:
I watched it. I know. :-(

Eventually got on to City via the subject of Southampton's Youth Academy and the Youth Players that played for them yesterday.

As per Custis tore into City and the lack of Youth Players in the 1st team. No mention of Newcastle and their team being full of French players, with no Youth Players.

Winter countered with the new training complex and the plans for the future of the Youth Academy.

Oh! Andy Dunn picked out United and praised their Youth Academy. :-? (ha!)

"Every club has got the same" lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.