Sunday Supplement

Re: Sunday Supplement

city 'til i cry said:
Shaun Custis will always play the Panto villain when discussing City which is mildly amusing now, but to question the clubs commitment to work in the community past and present is low and ill informed even by a Sun journalists's standards.

City were introducing community projects well before many clubs even though of it and Custis should know this.

Hopefully someone from the club is watching.

hopefully they have got something much better to be doing

For all this talk about youth, I've got a question, and I've asked this question of Rags without a satisfactory answer.

Ignoring the Giggs/Neville/Beckham lot, name me one 'world class' midfielder, defender or forward that the Filth have brought through their world famous academy?

25 years Ferguson was there, so why? For me, all they've produced is a succession of decentish players who've been sold at vastly inflated fees, or who have become average Prem players, and players who wouldn't get near an England cap if they played for anyone else.

Article
City trio named in England u16s squad
Academy News
31 January mcfcArticle
City u12s prove they’re the pride of England at Truce Tournament 2013
Academy News
11 December 2013 09:482mcfcArticle
Cameron HumphriesArticle
City u16s defender captains England
England calling for Brandon Barker
Academy News
11 November 2013 09:50
Club makes history as five Academy players feature for England
Academy News
09 November 2013 10:42014 11:58
so f-off custis,chief sports writer for the sun,says it all really

would love the club to take his press pass from him or refuse to accept questions from the fucker

Rags would never stand for it hence the kid glove treatment they get

Pissed off the critism made of City was and is valid to all clubs in the top 6

Custis is making a fool of himself, condemning spending then in the next breath saying at least Leeds had a go at the 'dream'

BringBackSwales said:
city 'til i cry said:
Shaun Custis will always play the Panto villain when discussing City which is mildly amusing now, but to question the clubs commitment to work in the community past and present is low and ill informed even by a Sun journalists's standards.

City were introducing community projects well before many clubs even though of it and Custis should know this.

Hopefully someone from the club is watching.

hopefully they have got something much better to be doing
Didn't Ashton say to Custis to expect a phone call during the break lol

malg said:
For all this talk about youth, I've got a question, and I've asked this question of Rags without a satisfactory answer.

Ignoring the Giggs/Neville/Beckham lot, name me one 'world class' midfielder, defender or forward that the Filth have brought through their world famous academy?

25 years Ferguson was there, so why? For me, all they've produced is a succession of decentish players who've been sold at vastly inflated fees, or who have become average Prem players, and players who wouldn't get near an England cap if they played for anyone else.

Tom Cleverly ha ha ha ha

malg said:

Canotona, Ruud, Ronaldo, Vidic and Wellbeck.

banbury_blue said:
malg said:

Tom Cleverly ha ha ha ha
Says it all doesn't it. Seriously, they're held up as the example of how to do it, but they've produced fuck all for 20 years. Not one fucking bit of criticism, not one question from a journo..........cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.