England calling for Brandon Barker
Academy News
11 November 2013 09:50
Mark Allen Under 18sArticle
Club makes history as five Academy players feature for England
Academy News
09 November 2013 10:42014 11:58
so f-off custis,chief sports writer for the sun,says it all really
Can you try and edit your copy and paste job please? That's nearly impossible to decipher.
sorry about that,i'd turned into mr angry after listening to that div,it's the fiirst time i've done copy and paste,and reply

Re: Sunday Supplement

surprised they didnt mention the 4 English players we started with when we won at Munich away or the English sub we brought on, oh well must of slipped their minds

George Hannah said:
There you go Pige, snuggle down with your nestlings over a bunch of millett and watch this

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcRHcv4A-gQ&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
Typical Sun journalism: far more interested in stirring up controversy and emotion than seeking truth.

blue underpants said:
Rammy Blue said:
That was a lovely last 5 minutes about us, and Manuel in particular. All of them admitting that thyey can get sweet fuck all out of him at press conferences and that some don't even bother going now. Haha, quality.
Excellent show that, last 5 like you say was a nice touch about us

Ashton made Winter and Custis shake hands at the end, bet they are throttling each other off air, no love lost there
Has anyone got a video of those last 5 minutes?

simonmdm said:
Hihosilva said:
simonmdm said:
I don't usually watch this.

Complaining about us not bringing through English players. Insulted the campus saying our latest player brought through is Marcos Lopez. Obviously he says the same about United and the winger they have now who's name I can't spell?

City have no obligation to bring through any English players. Although over the next ten years we will probably bring through some of the very best.

Yeah exactly. It's not city's fault the England national team is terrible. At the end of the day, the job of the people in charge at city is to make city the best team possible. If an English talent comes through the academy that is good enough for the first team, then great! If there's a foreign player more talented than the English talent we have, then oh well. I want what's best for city, not the England national team.

Pity rags don't hold the same morals. Producing all that shite for our national team ;-)

blueparrot said:
bobmcfc said:
karen7 said:
Better get on it then,he really annoys me more than any other journo
His brother is much more kind towards city

Amazing how two brothers can be so different

Never realised there were brothers! Whats his brothers name ? It explains my confusion I just thought he was bi polar or something.

Neil custis and Shaun custis

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.yorkvision.co.uk/sport/there-are-too-many-fing-custis-in-this-world/24/11/2009" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.yorkvision.co.uk/sport/there ... 24/11/2009</a>

bobmcfc said:
karen7 said:
since when are we responsible for filling the england team?

Since Shaun Custis said so

Would be bloody marvellous, if in the future, we had an England full of Man City players and win the World Cup.
I'm too old but maybe some younger blues might like to get a bet on ;-)

I really enjoyed it! Thought Custis did a great PR job for us.

If this mindless idiot is against us that speaks volumes ;)

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
bobmcfc said:
karen7 said:
since when are we responsible for filling the england team?

Since Shaun Custis said so

Would be bloody marvellous, if in the future, we had an England full of Man City players and win the World Cup.
I'm too old but maybe some younger blues might like to get a bet on ;-)

It wasn't that long ago i am sure i am right in saying we had SIX of our players in the England team?We have two out of eleven now in Millner and Hart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.