Sunderland away 10/11/2013 2pm (all in here)

After two tickets for me and the brother in law - I'll be travelling from Cornwall to visit family in the North East - so hopefully can make the journey worthwhile. Do you think we can beat the mackems this time? Hope someone can help - please!

Ric said:
Just a reminder that tickets on here can only be sold at face value.

Anyone trying to sell tickets at inflated priced will be banned.

We won't tolerate people buying tickets for games they have no intention of attending and selling them on here, just to boost their loyalty points. This forum is for spare tickets only. Therefore posts offering tickets before the last week of sales (when they can still be returned to the club) will be deleted unless the game is sold out.

Anyone buying/selling tickets on here does so at their own risk, we don't take responsibility for any transactions.

We advise arranging to meet in person to collect tickets rather than transferring money online before any tickets have been received.

A few people have been scammed on here recently, so we urge caution when dealing with users you don't know.

Cheers,
Ric

squirtyflower said:
Ric said:
Just a reminder that tickets on here can only be sold at face value.

Anyone trying to sell tickets at inflated priced will be banned.

We won't tolerate people buying tickets for games they have no intention of attending and selling them on here, just to boost their loyalty points. This forum is for spare tickets only. Therefore posts offering tickets before the last week of sales (when they can still be returned to the club) will be deleted unless the game is sold out.

Anyone buying/selling tickets on here does so at their own risk, we don't take responsibility for any transactions.

We advise arranging to meet in person to collect tickets rather than transferring money online before any tickets have been received.

A few people have been scammed on here recently, so we urge caution when dealing with users you don't know.

Cheers,
Ric

well said.

Hi all.

One adult required pretty please :)
Please PM if you can help.

Thanks in advance, Stuart.

*edit* think I'm sorted now. Thanks for helping out again blues.

Re: Recommend a seller

Postby TGR » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:12 pm

gazsmith1 wrote:
TGR great seller

Pity I can't say the same about the poster. I'm still waiting to be paid for the Stoke ticket I sold him.

Sellers beware of 'gazsmith1'

Once again I'm relying on these going on sale to blue members and was wondering the chances of it happening?

As this is not sold out is there anyone out there prepared to do me a huge favour as i haven't got the points to get a ticket - or anyone got spares anyway
I am after two if anyone can help - please

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.