Sunderland away 10/11/2013 2pm (all in here)

syblue said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
syblue said:
Right a real long shot I know. I could do with 2 adult and 2 kids tickets. I live just outside Sunderland so would meet on the day.
A tip for getting out of Sunderland , on the main road in their is a sainsurys , turn up past it then take a left at the top of the road , stay on this and it takes you one junction up on the A19 , but you should miss alot of traffic. Also if heading for the A1 follow the Chester le street signs off the A19 again should be quicker.
So any chance of tickets ?

On general sale mate

Pick up at the ground

Bit of a treck from Sunderland to get tickets. I could go in Sunderland end but don't really fancy that , not going into to much detail had to move here 4yrs ago , lost job , skint , got job , now got money to take all family to a match .
Again any help would be appreciated
Thanks

From the Sunderland OS it looks like you can buy from the ticket office on matchday although not sure if that would apply to away supporters.

The Ledge said:
syblue said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
On general sale mate

Pick up at the ground

Bit of a treck from Sunderland to get tickets. I could go in Sunderland end but don't really fancy that , not going into to much detail had to move here 4yrs ago , lost job , skint , got job , now got money to take all family to a match .
Thanks

From the Sunderland OS it looks like you can buy from the ticket office on matchday although not sure if that would apply to away supporters.

Went down to the SOL this afternoon , said only home tickets for sale .

syblue said:
The Ledge said:
syblue said:
Thanks

Ring our ticket office 1st thing, im sure they can fax over tickets to be collected on Sunday at the match or even Sat afternoon.

S.H.R.E.K said:
syblue said:
The Ledge said:

Ring our ticket office 1st thing, im sure they can fax over tickets to be collected on Sunday at the match or even Sat afternoon.

Thanks for that i will give it a go , anyone know if they will do this ?

Spare junior ticket - face value

Son has a match on Sunday - KO time means he cant come.

PM me if interested - live near Preston - happy to meet at the match

Meeting Carl later for my ticket. He has more but no kids as far as I know. Theres one on post above.<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:08 am --<br /><br />Lift to Sunderland for two people available. Im working up there so lift there only.
Have to go drop van at hotel and get metro to ground but its only 3 quid on metro. Cost - fuck all.

syblue said:
S.H.R.E.K said:
syblue said:

pm'd you

Spare adult ticket for tomorrow- will take £30. I can arrange to get it picked up or meet before the game tomorrow.

Text or call 07977411874

Cheers

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
syblue said:
S.H.R.E.K said:

pm'd you

Hi there .
Have pm'd you , to say please get tickets, did you get it ?

Dad rang up on Thursday to get a ticket and was told it was sold out and none was left, I thought it was strange people on here was saying go down its on general sale. Just rang now and they said it's sold out too but doesn't say it on the web site

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.