Sunderland away 10/11/2013 2pm (all in here)

Hi fellow Blues - i'm driving up to Sunderland from Sale on Sunday Morning because i've got to pick my son up on the way from Durham. If anyone wants a lift from the south Manchester area i'd be happy to take £15 a head towards the juice. (GOT 3 SPACES). I'd also be happy to do a drinks stop on the way.PM me or contact me on 07793 861630 (Pete)

mayo31 said:
beenie118118 said:
Anyone know if there are stewards on the turnstiles and if they check the ticket type? Tempted to buy a kids one

It's a gamble

I'm sure they looked at my ticket on the way in a couple of years ago, not worth the risk in my opinion.

Hungdaddy said:
What's this park and ride about, is it any good? Where's best to park?
No problems with the park and ride all sign posted if you go up the A19 &buses run every 10 mins with plenty of parking spaces on the industrial site.
Have to wait a while when you come out so we walked back ,Sunderland not a bad lot plenty of friendly banter 1-0 1-0 1-0 etc

Hungdaddy said:
What's this park and ride about, is it any good? Where's best to park?
Unlike Hull City , Sundeland's park and ride scheme is actually free so you'll have more money in your pocket. Well done Sunderland City Council.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.