Sunderland away pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big if, obviously, but if we get the balance of our side right we should win.

Hart, Otamendi, Clichy, Fernandinho, Silva, Aguero all will start. Then 2 from Zabaleta, Sagna and Demichelis.

The hard questions are what to do with Yaya, Iheanacho, Navas, Delph and Sterling.

Would like to see Delph, Sterling and Navas start. Rest Yaya and give Kelechi half an hour.

Sunderland have definitely turned a corner in terms of performance level and fear we could come unstuck unless Sergio has a worldy.

a real downer of a way to look at the game mate, if sergio has a worldy as you put it , we will win by a cricket score, approach the game as we should we can and should bag the points

We seem to be playing into some form.

I hate to quote old baconface but as he said you win nowt in the first 2/3's of the season.

I'm hoping for a quick start and get the game boxed off early doors.

This could be a very difficult fixture.

Sunderland must take something from this game and whilst we have been playing 2 Cup games they have been entirely focused on this

Sunderland will try and defend for 90mins and play for a point im thinking 3 or 4 nil

Not a chance in hell it will be 3 or 4 nil. What makes you think we'll keep a clean sheet for starters? If we win the game it will be very close. Sunderland are a tough side especially with fat Sam in charge. Not only that they've had an extra week to recover/focus on the game AND our record against them in previous seasons have been abysmal

Sunderland will try and defend for 90mins and play for a point im thinking 3 or 4 nil
I am sure they will play on the counter attack, but a point does not do them much good. They are 4 points off Norwich and 6 off Bournemouth and the 6 points is relevant because Newcastle are in the bottom 3 too, but I don't see them going down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.