Sunderland In League One. / Netflix documentary (P9)

It's a good watch. Shows what happens when the owner loses interest and recruitment is half arsed. So many signings of dubious character and no plan at all. Martin bain was clueless and out of his depth, only one way the club were heading.
Great fans at sunderland, wish them all the best

Have seen a couple of trailers for this and thought it might be worth a watch.
I've often wondered, when commissioning our version, whether Amazon secretly hoped for our season to have gone totally tits up rather than how it actually went!

not seen this yet, will have to get netflix over xmas and watch it, it's had some really good press, and a second series has been commissioned flowing them this season

It's a really good watch (biased I know), despite the pain of the general season.
I guess the contrast between the City and Sunderland one makes both series as interesting...one team sweeping all before them...the other...A total and utter shambles.....yet both teams having a passionate core of fans....one lot having the time of their lives...the other suffering beyond belief....yet loyal til the last.

It makes a good series as there is so much bloody drama....had it been a standard season, it wouldn't have had half of the Interest.....bloody hell though, there was no plan in the club whatsoever...totally frightening....

It got me thinking... were we the total one off basket case of a club, or are there others out there living over the edge.....but a bad run may see them go the same way.....we got lucky in the end and have changed owner....others may not be so lucky...

Anyhow...a really good watch...hopefully series 2 will have more success....

Reminds me of us in the day, the fans love the club but hating the players who were treating them with contempt, not giving a shit as long they pick up a wage.

How many x Rags were in that team?

Gibson, O’shae, McNair - any others

It's a really good watch (biased I know), despite the pain of the general season.
I guess the contrast between the City and Sunderland one makes both series as interesting...one team sweeping all before them...the other...A total and utter shambles.....yet both teams having a passionate core of fans....one lot having the time of their lives...the other suffering beyond belief....yet loyal til the last.

It makes a good series as there is so much bloody drama....had it been a standard season, it wouldn't have had half of the Interest.....bloody hell though, there was no plan in the club whatsoever...totally frightening....

It got me thinking... were we the total one off basket case of a club, or are there others out there living over the edge.....but a bad run may see them go the same way.....we got lucky in the end and have changed owner....others may not be so lucky...

Anyhow...a really good watch...hopefully series 2 will have more success....

The fact we were in the same position 20 years ago means it can all turn around. I always remember when we sent Sunderland down at Maine Road never have I heard a noise like it. You definitely brought the Roker roar that day.

A really good watch. More emotional and closer to the fans than the City series. The slow motion cuts from the matches are terrific. The football is shite though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.