Sunderland In League One. / Netflix documentary (P9)

The Mackems' game against Wycombe must have been an incident-packed match yesterday.

Sunderland equalised in the fourth minute of stoppage time, both sides had a player sent of in the eighth minute of injury time, and Wycombe had another dismissed in the tenth minute.

It ended 1-1.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47424559

Yep...it all stemmed from our late equaliser, kicked off on the sidelines....one of ours and theirs who had been subbed were red carded...a minute later, one of theirs on the pitch was sent off...
League one is nuts

Another great home crowd yesterday. I do hope they come up this year,invest in a couple of good players and come up again to the premier league.

Massive weekend in the premier league....

But don't forget the cup final at Wembley of the B&Q/ Screwfix cup

Sunday 2.30
Portsmouth v Sunderland

I'll be there with my kids :-)

Good luck, mate. As much as I have a soft spot for Pompey after all the problems they’ve had over the last few seasons, I hope you win.

Good luck, mate. As much as I have a soft spot for Pompey after all the problems they’ve had over the last few seasons, I hope you win.

Cheers mate, in truth, winning will be the icing on the cake, but not the be all and end all.

Given the last few years, just the experience of going and having a superb time will be fantastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.