Sunderland need a draw to help us win PL

Only saving grace is Martin O'Neill is there now and not Bruce, who would rollover to Fergie anytime he wanted.

However I think Swansea have one of the biggest chances of an upset at Old Trafford, I wouldn't write their chances off anyway because they are a team that will get at United and if you look at the team who have done that, us, wigan, Bilbao then they certainly have a chance.

However I also think Villa have a chance of getting a draw today 1-1, so that shows how much I know.

blue.behind.enemy.lines said:
Think we should be looking more at Swansea getting us a point, Sunderland and Everton will bend over and take it according to the script.

100% this. swansea is the only game where i can see them losing points tbh. they will give their all no matter who the oppostion and play good football. the rags tend to struggle with teams that play good football i.e losing at home to us, ajax, bilbao.

There's certainly going to be more twists in the story yet. I never would have had Blackburn beating them at the swamp and the same could be said for Wigan the other day. If everything went the way it looked on paper surely we could just hand out the title at the beggining of the season. Was never going to be easy

Sunderland fans will not accept a roll over on home soil and neither will O'neill, and not every sunderland player is a former rag, have faith.

Villa and everton will lube up and bend over, swansea could take points.

Remember if city win the last 5 games, all it will take is draw in one of sunderland or swansea to see city level on points and win on goal difference.

I dont think O'Neil is the kind of man to roll over either, same thing cannot be said though for the (ex) rags in the side and officials reffing the match, knowing that anything but a rag win could spell them missing out on the title to us.

citymad said:
chesterbells said:
Bloody hell, what with Ireland at villa, the sympathisers at neverton, and this lot in the last game, they really have picked these fixtures haven't they?

It really is amazing how the computer has chucked out these last few fixtures. They play teams with absolutely nothing to play for. Any other year they'd have an arsenal, scouse or Chelsea in there but oh not not this year, ...bastards!!!!

That's because their big game near the end of the season this year is in Manchester!

After yet another vintage refereeing performance, I can safely say if the only chance of us winning this league is beating those twats at home, they're going to get 4 penalties and we'll end the game with 9 men.

blue.behind.enemy.lines said:
I dont think O'Neil is the kind of man to roll over either, same thing cannot be said though for the (ex) rags in the side and officials reffing the match, knowing that anything but a rag win could spell them missing out on the title to us.

I fear the worst. If it gets to the last game with them 2 points ahead and needing a win to secure the title (draw not being sufficient because of their GD) then we can expect some outrageous refereeing. Sunderland goals being disallowed for no reason, united penalties for no reason, Sunderland yellow cards for coughing. Should make interesting viewing.

Let's do our job first and see what happens lads, no point making allegations before it happens. Let's show the bastards we're better than that. We're City and we win fair and square.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.